Chapter 13

The next moment, Jungkook backed away and now gripped your thighs, giving you a look, so you spread your legs for them. He went up, starting to rub your clit through your panties softly.

Meanwhile, Taehyung got undressed to his boxers while Jimin sat down behind you, pushing your back up gently and putting your hair to the side. He leaned in and kissed your shoulder blades, licking certain spots.

His hands caressed your shoulders and went down to your bra, taking it off in one move. You felt exposed so you tried to cover your bare tits, but Jimin kept you from doing so. "Don't hide that beauty of yours, babe..." he whispered in your ear seductively.

Right after, your underwear was ripped off by Jungkook and he looked into your eyes for a second before he went for your pussy. He was licking along your folds and clit, his tongue working skillfully.

You moaned due to the sudden amount of pleasure, and you heard Jungkook chuckle deeply, the vibrations on your clit causing you to shift.

That moment, Jimin suddenly bit down on your earlobe, making you gasp. He hummed and started kneading your breasts when Taehyung came up to you, smirking at you and then going in for your lips.

He licked over your lips, then played around with his tongue in your mouth, kissing you wildly, and even more lustfully.

At the same time, he undressed completely as well and backed away for air. You could now see his huge boner, which you unknowingly stared at. When he noticed, he grew a dark smirk and came towards you.

"Suck it." he said, giving you a lustful gaze. You blushed, majorly embarrassed, and wanted to back away, but got held up by Jimin holding your back and Jungkook gripping your thighs. "Y/N~" Jungkook cooed, before Jimin continued. "Kitten, obey, will you?" he said and pushed you forwards lightly.

"I know this is your first time, Y/N. They can tell too. Just don't be afraid and do what we command, and it'll be all good, okay?" Taehyung remarked softly and winked while you nodded hesitantly.

Carefully, you lifted your hands and put them on his member, stroking it slowly. You licked along it, pecking the tip, playing around with it while you were directly looking into his eyes, searching for a sign of him to show you if you were doing good.

He bit his lip and nodded while looking down at you, humming in response. Then, you continued looking up at him while taking it in your mouth, starting to bop your head slowly, then going faster and deeper as your eyes fell shut. Taehyung's breath became lower and he let out a small moan, making you hum in victory.

Meanwhile, the other two were watching and growing hornier with each second. Lastly, they got fully undressed as well and started taking action again. They switched places and Jimin was positioned between your legs now, licking his lips. Without any warning, he thrusted two fingers inside of you, making you yelp.

You quickly took Taehyung's dick out of your mouth and wiped the saliva from the corners of your mouth, before you turned towards Jimin, whom was grinning at you weirdly, his fingers still inside of you.

"Jimin, wh-what are you doing?" you looked at him with wide eyes, squirming around. To that, he chuckled deeply "Oh you mean this?" he said and thrusted in hardly, curling his fingers inside.

Not expecting that, you moaned out loudly and covered your mouth. Immediately, your hand got taken away by Jungkook behind you. "Mhmm, exactly. Now stop holding back those beautiful moans of yours, I want to hear more of them~"

Taehyung, who got to watch, was now the one to chuckle deeply. "Me too, but from you, so come here, Jungkook." Hearing this, he smiled and joined Tae, sitting down on the bed next to you, facing him. Tae took Jungkook's already hard member and carressed it a while, before giving him a passionate blowjob.

During that, Jimin continued on fingering you. In the middle of it, he looked at you as if he wanted approval, so you nodded and he inserted another finger, making you gasp once again. Due to his amazing work, you grabbed the bedsheets, feeling that knot in your abdomen become tighter.

At the same time, Jungkook was in the same situation as you, his climax coming closer. Tae's tongue licked him too good, he couldn't take it as long anymore.

Slowly, he pushed Tae's head away, who looked up and backed away, only to swallow his saliva and attack Jungkook's mouth with a hungry kiss afterwards.

"Jimin, st-ah, stop." you told him and whined. He looked up while doing as you said and slammed his lips onto yours too, but this kiss being more gentle and slow.

Reaching for air again, you all looked at each other. Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook exchanged one particular look and nodded in unison, turning to you.

Your eyes widened in both surprise and slight fear, you were scared of what idea they just had running through their mind as they came closer.