9 (Part 1)

When I entered the large elegant cinema room, the first thing I did was look at the enormous movie screen. It stretched from the ceiling to the floor.

When I finished, I searched the seating area, and I saw a seat that had my name written on a piece of paper. I removed the paper from the seat, and I sat down, placing the paper in my lap.

I looked to my right to see Levi next to me, and when I looked to my left, I saw Storm.

I smiled at her before turning to the screen, and waiting until everybody got settled.

The movie began, and I remembered every scene, but they looked better after they gone through some editing.

When Levi got introduced in the movie I nudged Levi, earning a smile from him. The fan's "awwed" when Levi complimented Storm, which got me a whole heck of a lot jealous, even though I had no right.

I was so focused on the movie, that I didn't realize that snacks and refreshments had been passed around. A popcorn bag, and some diet coke laid in my lap until Levi attempted to steal some.

I didn't know that he had secretly opened popcorn bag, and so when he tried to steal some popcorn, I smacked his hand away out of instinct. I ate the rest of the popcorn -sometimes letting Levi have a few kernels- and I drank all of the diet coke.

We were somewhere near the end of the movie when I began to tear up when Meg -or Storm- found her father. I searched in my bag for any tissues, and I found a few. I wiped away my tears, and luckily my make-up didn't smudge.

As I dried my tears, I felt Levi hold my hand and give it squeeze. I looked at him to see him smiling.

"This isn't the sad part." Levi said, rubbing my knuckles.

"These are tears of joy, dummy." I clenched the tissue in my hand for the rest of the movie, and I threw it in a trash can after the movie ended.

I let go of Levi's hand before we exited the dark cinema room so we wouldn't attract attention.

Levi turned to me before saying something. "I guess this is the last time we see each other."

"We can still video chat, idiot." I replied, rolling my eyes at him. Levi chuckled at his stupidity before saying something else.

"Well, I'll still miss you anyways."

"You don't have any free time today so we can hangout?" I asked him, slightly cocking my head to the right.

"No, I'm going to be packing my things for the rest of the day."

"Bummer."

I stepped closer to Levi so I could give him a hug. I wanted him to really believe that this was the last time we were going to see each other in person.

Levi hugged back, and we broke the hug after a while. He gave me one last smile before turning away.

"Bye!" Levi called, walking in the opposite direction. I said goodbye back to him before watching him say bye to the rest of his friends. He regrouped with his mom, and they both exited the El Capitan Theater.

I looked around for Mom, and I saw her looking for someone. I assumed it was me, so I frantically waved my arm around so I could get her attention.

She saw my hand waving around, and she gestured for me to come over. I ran as quickly as I could in heels, trying my best not to fall.

Luckily, I made it to Mom without falling over, and I told her that I wanted to leave. My heels were killing me!

We walked out of the theater, and we made our way to our car before entering it. I removed my heels, and I placed them on the car floor before slouching in the passenger seat.

I leaned my head on the soft carseat as I closed my eyes as I drifted off to sleep.

I dreamed of Levi and pur trip until Mom woke me. I gathered my open-toe heels and I held them in my hand as I made my way to our house barefoot.

Once Mom unlocked the door, I rushed towards my bedroom and I crashed on top of my bed, and I went to sleep without changing into my pajamas.

-Time Skip-

I awoke to me sleeping on top of my bed covers, fully clothed in the same dress from last night.

I hastily rubbed my eyes before I changed into something more comfortable. When I finished changing, I headed straight for the bathroom.

I finished my morning routine, and I grabbed my phone before I walked downstairs.

I sat at the dining table and I checked my notifications before I said goodmorning to Mom.

"Goodmorning, Mom."

"Goodmorning, sweetie. What would you like for breakfast?" Mom asked turning to face me biting my thumbnail as I skimmed through Instagram.

"Oh, uh.. cereal?" I said while not looking up to face her.

"'Cereal, please.'" Mom corrected me, pulling out a bowl from a cupboard.

"Cereal, please." I repeated, while I rested my head on my hand.

After Mom placed my cereal in front of me, I ate and scrolled through Instagram at the same time.

I thought of nothing other than Levi and the trip to Australia. I shut down my phone and I finished my breakfast.

I sat around the house watching YouTube videos, secretly playing around with some of Mom's makeup, and I did other things for the whole week.

The day of our trip was nearing and I was helping Mom pack up our things. Things like our toothbrushes, clothes, pajamas, our laptops, and our make-up. Mom bought me some so I wouldn't have to use hers.

We finished packing, and we placed our luggage near the front door.

"Y/N, remember to wake up at 4:15 because we're going to leave early for our flight."

I nodded before I pulled my phone out of my pocket, and I set my alarm for the time Mom mentioned.

-Time Skip-

I woke up to my phone alarm ringing louldy. I remembered what day it was, and I started to scream internally. This was it. The day of our trip.

I saw an oufit laid out for me on my dresser. Mom must have picked it out for me. I put on a yellow shirt that was cropped at the top, and had frills that wrapped around from shoulder to shoulder. Next to it was a pair of dark blue ripped skinny jeans.

I finished dressing myself and I pocketed my phone before I made my bed. I walked out of my bedroom, and down the stairs to see Mom waiting for me.

"Quickly, get in the car. All our luggage is in the trunk. We'll have breakfast at the airport."

I replied with a "good morning" before I walked outside and to our blue Volkswagen.

When Mom got inside the drivers seat and turned in the car engine, I immediately turned on the car radio.

We listened to some songs, and many advertisements in our way.

I looked out the window, and I began to name all the dealers the cars that passed us came from.

Red Nissan. Blue Ford. Black Honda. White Toyota. Dark Grey Hyundai. A Yellow Rolls Royce. An Orange Lamborghini...

My eyes stared drooping, I was getting bored really fast, and I began to drift off. My head rested on the car door, sometimes hitting it when driving on a bump. I didn't care at all, and I ignored it along with the blaring music I was listening to.

After an hour or so, I had enough of my head constantly hitting the door, so I sat upright, and I looked around to see us coming closer to an enormous airport.