11

"Hey." I said to Levi, waving at him.

He jogged up to me with a huge smile on his face, which caused me to smile back. He was absolutely gorgeous, from his hair to his electric-blue eyes down to his rosy lips.

I couldn't deny that I was in love with him. I was so madly in love with Levi Zane Miller. And I'd have to keep it secret forever.

I was staring at Levi the entire time I was thinking about him, but I could care less.

"Hey." Levi said back, stuffing his hands into his jean pockets, walking closer to me.

All I wanted to do now was confess. I wanted to tell Levi that he is such a sweet and kind, and handsome person, and I wanted to tell him that I loved him, ever so dearly.

And what I wanted in return is for him to accept my feelings, and for him to tell me that he loved me too. But it wasn't going to happen.

"Y/N," Levi began, lowering his head. "I-i, I just want to say that you are an amazing and nice friend."

"So are you." I said, looking downwards too, twiddling my thumbs.

"But.."

"But what, Levi?"

"But, I want you to be more than my friend. I like you, I really do. And I've never felt this way about any girl. Not even Storm or Rowan. I know you might not like me in this way, but I really needed to tell you that I love you. And I do love you, so much so that I want you to be my girlfriend, and I want to take you on dates, and..." Levi shook his head. "I'm sorry, I went too far with this. I shouldn't even had said anything."

"I like you too, Levi."

He hesitantly glanced up at me. But quickly after, his face broke out into a grin. I let out a small laugh. Levi loves me too? I couldn't believe it. Until he kissed me.

Our lips connected, and my arms wrapped around his neck, and rested on his shoulders. His hands gripped tightly on my waist like I was going fall.

We both let our lips part, just so we could see each other's gleeful faces.

"So Y/N, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, I would." I tilted my head so I could kiss him again. I felt him smile. I felt myself smile.

I melted in his arms. I was so happy that I was Levi Miller's gir-

*                                  *                                 *

"Y/N, wake up. You have to eat something. And you definitely need to change into something more comfortable." Mom announced.

I rubbed my eyes before I propped myself on my elbows. I did fall asleep in the outfit from yesterday. I was also starving for an actual meal.

So Levi confessing his love for me was all a dream? Ah well, it seemed to good to be true.

Mom threw my dolphin onesie at the bed, where it landed safely by my feet.

"Nice throw." I commented, stretching my legs out.