3. First Meet

Jinyoungnotjr
Fuck... I'll be back...

Gyeomie

Uh.. You okay? I'm ugly, right?

a couple of minutes later

Jinyoungnotjr
You're

Jinyoungnotjr
Fucking

Jinyoungnotjr
Cute! 💖❤️💞💓

Gyeomie
Are you blind?

Jinyoungnotjr
Are YOU blind?

Gyeomie
No.. Selfie, hyung?

Jinyoungnotjr
......

Gyeomie
Did you trick me...??

Jinyoungnotjr

JinyoungnotjrThere

Jinyoungnotjr
There....

Gyeomie
Dammmmnnn! You fine. 😂

Jinyoungnotjr
... Thank you?

Gyeomie
You're very welcome!

Jinyoungnotjr
Are you gay?

Gyeomie
Gtg.

Jinyoungnotjr
Wait!!! Please tell me!!
Seen

Gyeomie is offline.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Damn this Gyeomie guy is fucking cute. To bad he didn't answer my question. Then again, he sorta did the way he left the chat." Jinyoung thought and groaned loudly. He sighed and got up, getting ready and going to the cafe close by.

°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Jinyoungnotjr won't leave my mind!! He asked that one question everyone does. I can't answer that question. Every time I do, someone makes fun of me and leaves. My mom and dad kicked me out of their house because I told them. I do live, kinda, on the streets. I have a phone. I'm surprised it has lasted this long." Yugyeom thought as he sat on a bench outside of a cafe. He sighed and looked around. He looked to his right and his eyes went wide.

"Jinyoungnotjr!! I need to run!" he said and stood up, running to the park close by. He sighed and grabbed his phone when there was a buzz.

Jinyoungnotjr
If you don't want to answer that, it's fine. If you are, I support you. If you aren't, that's fine to. As long as you are you and not someone you don't wanna be. To be honest...

Jinyoungnotjr
I'm gay and I'm proud enough that I would yell it.

Jinyoungnotjr
But, please, don't ask me to actually yell it. 😂 Not like you'd hear it anyway....