6. Ending

👆 Is it just me or is Jinyoung looking at Yugyeom's lips?

°•°•°•°•°•°•

"M-my mom?" Yugyeom asked shocked. Jinyoung smiled. The door to the hospital room opened about that time.

"Someone would like to see you." the nurse said. Jinyoung smiled at the nurse and nodded. The nurse moved aside and a young looking lady walked into the room.

(Me? I never know how old they look. They look so young!!)

Yugyeom gasped and the lady smiled though she had tears running down her face. The lady walked toward Yugyeom and hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry, son. I should've never trusted him. I love you." his mother said and hugged him closer. Yugyeom hugged his mother back with tears running down his own face.

"It's okay. I m-missed you.." Yugyeom stuttered out. His mom pulled back and smiled. She turned toward Jinyoung.

"Thank you so much, hun. I'm sorry you got shot though." she said. Jinyoung smiled and shook his head.

"It was worth it. I hope you both can be happy now. I'll leave you guys alone." Jinyoung said and smiled sadly while he looked down. Yugyeom's mother looked at Yugyeom confused as Yugyeom shook his head "no". Yugyeom sighed and walked to the side of Jinyoung's bed. Jinyoung looked up confused. Yugyeom sat on the bed and giggled cutely. Yugyeom hurily leaned down and pecked Jinyoung's lips. Yugyeom's mother gasped. Yugyeom looked at her weirdly. He was kinda scared.

"I- you- Ahh!!" his mother yelled but not loud enough so nurses and police officers would come running.

"I can't believe it! You're serious about your sexuality! I'm so happy you continued liking boys!" his mom yelled and hugged him tightly. Yugyeom hugged his mother back confused.

"Why are you glad?" he asked. His mom pulled back and smiled cheekily.

"Because. You didn't care what anyone else though. I'm glad I raised you that way. Now... We gonna have a couple here? Cause, damn, you'd both make a cute couple." she said and smiled. Yugyeom looked toward Jinyoung with a smile. Jinyoung was still kinda in shock from everything.

"I- uhh.. We start new?" he asked. Yugyeom smiled showing his teeth and nodded. Jinyoung smiled back.

"I would like too. No... I would love too." he said. Yugyeom and his mom held their heart and sighed.

"I thought you- what? Stop! No!" Yugyeom and his mother said at the same time. They both laughed and Jinyoung joined in. Though it hurt him a little to laughed, he did it anyway.

^•^ ^•^

I guess this is the end of the story.. Byeeee!! 💖