antmusic for sexpeople

NSFW WARNING

feeling the ants gave adam a sensation it shouldnt have. he knew he enjoyed it, but couldnt help but feel just bad. it was so wrong, and maybe that's what made him decide that's what made it so right. he was alone and no one would know. he keeps the jar hidden anyways.

he realized it was around one in the morning, and there was no way he was thinking rationally.

but he still couldnt help it

he began to reach down in his sweatpants and gently wrapped his fingers around his cock and slowly began to stroke himself.

immediately he was filled with an unholy pleasure, but it was just so good to him.

but just simply masturbating wasnt enough and he didnt even hesitate to take his clothes off. adam reached for the jar of ants and stopped to realize what the absolute fuck he was going to do.

would it hurt? he thought carefully. i guess it's worth the risk...

though he was obviously foolish when in a horny state of mind, he proceeded to stick his hard cock into the jar. he then started to slowly thrust himself into it, feeling some more ants start to crawl on him.

the tickling sensation grew and only increased adam's desires to fuck the jar more. trying not to spill the ants, he started to thrust faster.... and a bit faster....

he suddenly started to hear himself whimper and moan to the ants as he kept being filled with pleasure from the poor creatures. it felt like it was becoming to much for him and his cheeks turned bright red as he wrapped his legs around the jar and felt himself release into the mess of ants, of which, there weren't many left in the jar at this point.

afterwards, adam felt rather shameful and embarassed at what he did. he wasn't sure of what to do, so he simply took as many ants off of him and the floor as possible, put them back in the jar, and twisted the lid back on. he then decided to go to sleep.

after the first occasion, it just wouldn't stop happening. at some points it seemed like there was more cum in the jar than ants. but he just stopped caring.

and that's how the sick habit developed. he just didn't care to stop it either.

however one day, the ants would want vengeance.