sexmusic for antpeople

the ants had had enough of adam's bullshit. it was absolutely digusting anf they simply couldnt take it anymore.

there were still at least 100 ants in the jar and they all had a scheme to get revenge on adam.

he had come home a bit later than usual that day, but the ants still were going to go through with the plan nonetheless as he'd probably be hornier than usual as well.

as adam entered his bedroom, the ants started to crawl through the holes in the lid of the jar. some stayed behind to help take it off.

the ants lined up in a formation in front of adam

"what.... the fuck?" adam said aloud.

"WE'RE SICK OF YOUR SHIT, ADAM," one of the ants declared.

"WE'RE TIRED OF YOU USING US AS A FLESHLIGHT," another yelled.

"Uh... okay, well," adam stammered, trying to collect himself, "what the fuck is going on.. and what the HELL is that?!"

adam pointed at what looked to be a catapult. in the catapult was the half full jar, but no ants were in it.

"ON THE COUNT OF THREE!" the first ant shouted.

"ONE...

"TWO-"

"no, please, i swear i'll stop," adam begged.

"too late, pretty boy," a third ant said.

"...THREE! FIRE!"

and before adam had time to react, the jar was launched at him. a mess of his own semen and broken glass hit the floor after him and adam began to scream.

the ants combined had released the fattest nut and turned adam into ant man.

the end.