•PLEASE READ FIRST•

Well I caved.
Here it is. Here's the sequel to IDLY. I honestly really wasn't going to write one until recently when MCR actually came back. I got a bunch of ideas and now voile, a sequel is born.

I know it's been 4 something years or just about since I posted IDLY, so I'm hoping my writing style and quality has improved for the better. I'm also feeling a bit nervous with the whole sequel in the first place because it feels like a lot of pressure to try and continue that story after so long. And I really want to give you guys a good story, as I know some of you have been waiting for quite some time.

I know I'm not a professional writer, so I'm bound to make a plethora of mistakes. I'll be doing my best to make everything clean and sensical though. When I do slip up, just let me know and I'll try to correct whatever mistake was made!

So know that I'm going to be doing my best to come up with a sequel worthy of your attention. And thank you so much to all those that have continued to support me even after all this time. It really does mean the world. Any type of comment and criticism is completely welcome on this story. I love reading comments about people's reactions and ideas, so feel free to leave some so I know what you guys are thinking!

Well anyway....
Again thank you all so much
And

Enjoy the show.