A White See- Through Cloth

Hey! Sorry for not updating for a long time.
I was busy with school.
The atmosphere is quite frantic.
But I hope you enjoy this Shishiwakamaru x Reader.

Italics- 'Thoughts'
Bold- "Conversations"
-------------------------------------------------------------

( Your Name )'s POV

' Huh. So this is demon world? Not something I expected. But, I guess this is enough. ' I thought.

I've been travelling with Yusuke and the gang for a few months now. But I still couldn't get used to the fact that they were all demons. But I guess it is something I have to get used to. We are friends after all. I will try my best to understand some demon cultures.

" ( Your Name )! Watch out! ", someone had shouted at me. I turned and something, more like someone, bumped into me. Hard. We both stumbled to the ground with the person on top of me.

" O- Ow. That hurts. ", I complained while rubbing the back of my head.

" *grunts* Sorry about that. ", a voice said apologetically. I opened my eyes and saw a blue haired man on top of me. I blushed and looked away.

" I- Its okay. It was an accident. ", I stuttered out.

" Hn. ", the guys said while standing up. He held his hand out to me and I took it. He helped me up and I patted myself off of the dirt that stuck to my shirt.

" ( Your Name ) are you okay?! ", someone shouted. I looked and saw Yusuke and the gang running towards us. I smiled and waved.

" Yeah. I'm okay. No need to worry. ", I giggled. I went and stood beside Keiko and Shizuru. I watched and laughed at how Yusuke and Kuwabara were arguing with a red haired guy who seems to be floating. I looked away and accidentally caught the blue haired guy's gaze. I blushed and looked down.

" Hey guys! Let's go to Jin's apartment! I'm getting hungry! ", Kuwabara shouted at us. Jin, as Kuwabara called him, landed and shouted at Kuwabara about his apartment not being a restaurant. We continued walking to the direction of Jin's apartment.

" Hey. How about we play something once we get there? ", Keiko had suggested. Shizuru just nodded her head while I was looking at Keiko curiously.

" And what's that? ", Yusuke asked. He looked quite annoyed with the suggestion. I guess, if I were him, I would be too. Knowing Keiko, this will be terrifying.

" Oh. You'll know once we get there. ", Keiko giggled.

' I don't like the sound of that. *sigh* This'll be a long night. '

!!!TIME SKIP!!!

We were inside Jin's room. Across from us is another door. A guest room. To our right is the bathroom and beside that is the door to the kitchen. We were sitting in a circle in the living room while waiting for the food to arrive. Keiko had suggested to play 7 Minutes in Heaven. The guys opposes to it. I just kept silent while they bickered over it. In the end, they just had to agree as Keiko was too scary. And so, we are brought to the present. The guys were forced to put in objects that could symbolize them and someone has to pick out an object from the bag. Shizuru went first. She took out an empty sake bottle. Chu ( they had introduced themselves to me a while back ) stood up and went straight to the guest room across from us, with Shizuru following. They closed the door and everything went silent. We looked at each other then to Kuwabara, who had a look of horror on his face. I patted his back. I was sitting in between Kuwabara and Hiei.

7 minutes have passed and nothing. Not a single sound. So, we tiptoed our way to the door and peeked in. We saw the both of them, cuddled up on the floor with bottles of sake around them. We decided not to bother them and closed the door. We opted into using the bathroom for our game instead. And so, the game continued. Time passed and a lot of people already went to the bathroom with their partners. One time, Yusuke and Keiko went in. Not even a few minutes inside, we already heard fighting.

' *sigh* Love is so complicated. I wonder-! ', my thoughts were cut off with a bag shoved right in front of my face.

" It's your turn ( Your Name )! ", Keiko exclaimed. I sighed and put my hand inside the bag. There were a few items left in the bag but none seems to catch my attention. That is, until my hand grazed something soft. I went back and touched it again. It was soft and silky. I pulled it out and found a white see through cloth. I raised it high and looked around. Shishiwakamaru stood up and went to my side. I blushed and took his hand to help me up.

' Oh my glob! Oh my fudging glob! ', I thought while walking to the bathroom. He was still holding my hand. I was blushing like crazy! I felt like an active volcano!

He opened the door and let me in first. The bathroom was clean and neat. The tiles were white with blue ornamental designs. Across from us is a bath tub with a clear glass door. Beside me is a sink with a mirror above it.

As I was observing the room, I felt a slight tug on my hand. I looked up and saw Shishiwakamaru walking towards the toilet seat and sat on it. While still holding my hand. I blushed and looked away.

" U- Um. C- Can you please let go of my h- hand now? ", I stuttered. He looked at me then smirked.

" Only if you return it to me. ", he stated. I looked confused. Until I remembered the cloth I held on my left hand. I blushed harder ( if that was even possible ) and handed it to him.

" H- Here. Sorry about that. ", I said. He reached out his hand to grab it. But instead of just grabbing the cloth, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. Due to the force of the pull I stumbled onto his lap. I blushed and looked at him. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his head on the crook of my neck. I flinched and stared at him.

" U- Um... "

" Let's stay like this for a while. Please. ", he said. I obliged and put my arms around his neck. I rested my head on his while stroking his blue hair. His breathing became less noticable. Indicating that he fell asleep. I smiled and closed my eyes. Falling asleep after a few minutes.

Author's POV

As the minutes passed by with no sounds whatsoever, the gang had grown worried for their ( Your Hair Color ) friend. And so, they had decided to take a peek inside the bathroom. When they did, smiles and grins were shown on their faces. They closed the door and proceeded to the kitchen to eat their food. They'll just leave leftovers for you guys when you wake up. And that concluded their game. With happy and proud smiles, they continued with their meal.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys and gals!
I am so so so sorry for the long update!
I got really really busy with papers to pass for school.
And... hehe.
I kinda forgot that I was writing this.
And I got writer's block in the middle of writing this story.
I am so sorry.
I'll try to update more.
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this one shot!
Bye my lovelies!!! 😄😄💗💗