A Sake Bottle

So, uh.
Ehehe. Sorry for not updating too much guys.
I really was busy these days.
And since I have no inspirations whatsoever, I was forced to stop updating.
But maybe this time I can update more.
Just maybe.
Hehe. Anyways, hope you guys aren't mad at me.
And please enjoy this Chuu X Reader one shot.

Italics- 'Thoughts'
Bold- "Conversations"

--------------------------------------------------

( Your Name )'s POV

' *huff* Just what is wrong with this guy?! He's too annoying! '

" Hey Sheila! You look good t'night! ", said a very drunk and annoying guy. I just rolled my eyes at him and walked away.

" Hey cuz. Something bothering you? ", said my tipsy cousin, Yusuke Urameshi.

" *sigh* Yeah. Okay, I guess. It's just, this one guy doesn't leave me alone at all. And he keeps calling me Sheila! It's so annoying! ", I exasperatedly exclaimed. He just looked at me and laughed. I huffed and smacked him upside the head.

" Stop laughing! It's not funny at all! It's freaking annoying! ". I sighed and walked away. I was just about to reach the front door when someone dragged my by the arm to the middle of the living room.

" What the hell?! ". I looked and saw Keiko standing with a large grin on her face.

" Oh you're not going anywhere ( Your Name )! You're playing! ", Keiko exclaimed. I raised my eyebrows at her and looked around. Everyone was in a circle. Some looked a bit gloomy, while some looked like they were going to pee there pants in excitement.

" And what exactly is this game you're blabbering about? ", I stated while crossing my arms over my chest and looking at her as if she was crazy.

" Hehe. You'll find out soon enough. Just sit down and we'll start the game! ", she shouted. I sighed and looked for a space to sit on the floor. I looked around and there was one space that wasn't occupied yet. A space I would dread to sit on. Beside that space, is that one annoying guy who kept calling me Sheila.

' Oh glob. This is not happening to me. ', I thought and hesitated. But after a few moments of hesitation, I immediately sat down. Because, you guessed it, Keiko was burning holes right through my soul. I sighed and kept my head down. In hopes that the guy sitting beside me won't notice me at all. But, I guess luck is not on my side today.

" Oh hey Sheila! I've been looking for you everywhere! Hahaha! ", he obnoxiously stated. I sighed and decided to just ignore him throughout the whole game.

!!!TIME SKIP!!!

A few pairs later, I finally found out what type of game we were playing. 7 minutes in heaven.

' *sigh* Why did I even go to this freaking party. Now I'm going to experience hell on earth. Knowing Keiko-! ', my thoughts were cut off by a bag being forcefully shoved in front of my face. At the other end of the bag stood Keiko, with a deadly grin and glare. I paled and immediately shoved my hand inside the bag, took out an object without even looking at it, and ran off straight to the guest room without a second thought.

' Damn! Keiko is scary! Good luck to Yusuke once he marries her. ', I thought and sighed. I sat on the bed waiting for the person I was supposed to be paired up with. The door flew open and in came the person I never wanted to be partnered with.

' Wow. Thank you life. For always going against my wishes. Thank you so so much. ', I thought while staring at him. He walked over with a serious face on and sat down beside me on the bed. I huffed and looked away while crossing my arms across my chest.

3 minutes later, I felt the bed move underneath and expected him to get out of the room.

' Good. He's gone. Now I can live in peace. ', I thought happily. But when I faced the front, I was startled to see him right in front of me with our faces just 3 inches away from each other. My eyes widened and closed tightly. His breath grew closer and closer. I kept my eyes closed tightly waiting for it to happen.

' Oh glob! Oh glob! Oh glob! He's going to kiss me! A guy I don't even know is going to freaking kiss me! ', I thought frantically. A few seconds later, I felt something peck my forehead. I opened my eyes to see his serious face staring right back at me. I gulped and looked anywhere but him. He sighed and moved away. He sat back down on the bed and sighed again.

" U- Uhmm.. you okay? Buddy? ", I stuttered. He sighed again and looked at me.

" Look Sheila, I-! ", I cut him off.

" Stop calling me Sheila! That is not my name! ", I yelled at him furiously and glared my scariest. death glare.

" Alright alright. Sorry. So, what is your name? ", He asked me.

" Like I'm gonna tell you! ", I shouted, pissed at him for being so freaking annoying!

" Okay okay. Calm down. I know you hate me. I didn't mean to annoy you though. People were talking about Yusuke's cousin being at the party and I thought it was interesting and asked around. Till I found you of course. I was just trying to be friendly. Thought you'd be just like Yusuke and blow up. I didn't actually think it would get to you that much. Sorry about that. ", He apologized. I looked at him and sighed.

' I guess he's genuine enough. ', I thought while slowly patting his shoulder.

" I forgive you, I guess. I just get annoyed easily. I guess you could say, I'm more handful than my cousin is. ", I stated sincerely. He looked at me then grinned. I smiled back and stood up from the bed.

" Come on. I think our 7 minutes is almost up. ", He smiled and stood up. We both walked towards the door. Just as I was about to turn the knob, he grabbed my hand turned me around to face him. He looked at me and grinned. I looked at him curiously and raised a brow.

" So, now that we're okay. Can we maybe hang out some time? ", He asked me while rubbing his neck. I smiled and turned around.

" Yes. Yes, we can. ", I stated while opening the door and walking out. He walked out a few minutes later while still grinning and making a move to the kitchen. Probably to get another beer. I smiled and looked around. I caught my cousins eyes and he mouthed something to me.

" You got a boyfriend~ ", I blushed and threw a bottle at him. He grinned and laughed at me. Everyone did. And soon, it was time to go home. On the way home, I realized something important.

" Damn! We didn't get each others name! ", I yelled and yelled till I got home. And let's just say, my neighbors weren't very happy with me. Hehe.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
I am so so so sorry.
I wasn't feeling well these past few days.
And I just completely forgot I had a Wattpad Story because I was changing phones then. My other phone's broken that's why I couldn't update that much.
I'm really really sorry!
I'll try updating as much as possible.
I was given a job this summer.
But it's not that hard of a job.
So, maybe I can update more.
Again sorry.
And I hope you enjoyed my one- shot book.
I really appreciate you guys reading this!
Love you guys so much!!!
😘😘😘💗💗💗