Yusuke Urameshi x Shy! Reader • Part 2 •

Hi. Hehe.
I have nothing much to say... So.... Just enjoy the story.
😁😍❤

'Italics' - ' Thoughts '
"Bold" - "Conversations"

--------------------------------------------------

Author- chan's POV

It was a perfectly beautiful morning, full of sunshine and---!

" AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!! ", a very shy and timid girl screeched.

Now, you might be wondering why she screeched so loudly. Why don't we have a look in the past, shall we? Or, to be precise, a couple of hours ago from where we are now.

( Your Name )'s POV

' Hmmm... I ran out of cereal. Maybe I should go out and buy some. And maybe go grocery shopping as well. ', I thought while looking at the almost empty fridge. I closed the fridge and went to grab my wallet for grocery shopping. I went out, made sure if the door is securely locked, and walked all the way to the grocery store.

TimeSkip

I was done grocery shopping and was walking home. One thing you should know about me is that... I'm a real foodie. So, it's not really surprising that it's currently dark out while I was going home.

' Hehe. I guess I kinda went overboard didn't I? ', I thought to myself while looking at 8 plastic bags that I am currently carrying ( with a bit of a struggle ).

As I was walking, I passed by 3 drunken men on the other side of the road opposite me. They wolf whistled as I passed by but I ignored them and kept going with my head down. I fastened my pace and hoped that they weren't following me. But alas, luck was not on my side today. Two of the drunken men blocked my way in the front while the other one was behind me. They crept closer and closer to me while having huge grins on their faces. They each had beer bottles in their hands. I trembled.

" Hehe. Hey there cutie. Why don't you come with us, huh? ", one man in front of me said. I shook my head no and tried to run. But the man behind me grabbed my shoulders, making the bags drop to the ground. I got teary eyed and tried to fight them off. But they were too strong for me. They laughed and continued to drag me into an alleyway. My eyes widened and I sobbed.

' Please. Anybody. Please, help me..... Yusuke... ', I thought while sobbing continuously as I was getting dragged to the dark corner of the alley. And used the last of my energy... to scream.

( Yusuke )'s POV

" Man! This is so boring! Can't you hurry it up!!! ", I exclaimed, looking at the girls shopping. We were currently in a shopping mall to buy clothes for Yukina.

' *sigh* I could be at ( Your Name )'s house by now. ', I thought while leaning on a wall inside the store.

After that incident at the roof with ( Your Name ), we just started hanging out more often than not. That has gone on for months until now. Although she still stutters uncontrollably when around me, I think it's safe to safe to say that we became close friends ( or maybe even more than that ). Speaking of, her house is close to this mall. Maybe I can go visit. Just to check up on her ( and maybe tease her just a little bit ).

" If you're so bored, then why don't you just go home idiot! ", Keiko shouted while glaring at me.

" You were the one that dragged me here! I didn't even want to come here! ", I shouted back. She scoffed then turned with her back to me.

" Then go, idiot! ", She shouted then continued walking further into the store.

" Fine! I will! ", I shouted back then turned to walk out the mall. Once I got outside, I decided to visit ( Your Name ). I took the route leading to ( Your Name )'s house. A few minutes into walking, I saw grocery bags left on the sidewalk and wondered who would leave their groceries here. As I wondered, I heard a blood curdling scream.