3 - A New Friend?

Previously

Previously

"Also...you can't talk with anyone else. This secret stays between you and me, got it?" Kody says seriously.

.

.

.

"Ehhh?!?!?!!?"

____________________

~ A week later ~

No one has realised that (y/n) can talk. I guess its for the good though, imagine what would happen if the world found out that a cat could speak. "Kody!" Kody put down his pencil and turned to the voice. "What is it (y/n)?" He asked the small cat. "Im boredddddddddd..." She complained, her tail swishing steadily. "Go play with a yarn ball or something" Kody stats plainly. "I lost it..." She whimpers on the verge of tears, her ears and tail lower.

"KODY!~" Kody's father, Aiden, bursted into the room. Kody and (y/n) nearly jump from the surprise, however they try to act natural and play it off. (Y/n) starts licking her paw and Kody immediately closes his book. "What dad...?" he asks plainly. "Were going to the city!" Aiden shouts happily, I wish I could blocky my ears...he's so loud..." (y/n) thinks. "Let's go!!" Aiden forcefully drags Kody along with him into the car, (y/n) following quickly after and jumping inside the car onto Kody's lap. After driving for what seems like forever, they stop and park the car near a train station. "Here we are! I have some business to do so you should stay here!" His father says happily, his grin stuck on his face.

"Like I care." Kody thinks, he then waits a few minutes after his father left. The he opens the car door, scoops (y/n) up in his arms, and leaves. "Aren't we supposed to stay in the car, Kody?" (Y/n) softly asks. "I don't wan't to stay in the car, I don't see why he had to bring me along. *sigh* might as well explore or something." he replies.

~ A 40 minutes later ~

"I think we are lost Kody..." the small kitten whispers. Kody looks away from the small kitten, almost trying to deny it. "Hey, Kody, who's that??" The kitten points with her paw. "You shouldn't talk so loud in public..." He looks over to where the small kitten is pointing, a boy with white hair was sleeping there, he looked to be of similar age and had white ears and a small tail. 'Maybe he knows where the train station is?' Kody thinks, while the small kitten observes him. 'hmmm he must be a were-dog, unless those ears are fake.'The small kitten thinks.

Kody walks over to the boy and crouches down to speak to him. "Hey..." The boy still sleeps peacefully. "Hey." Kody tries again. Nothing. "Hey!" He raise his voice a little this time, getting a bit irritated. "W-WHA-!?" the boy jolts up, suddenly awaking from his slumber. (Y/n) slightly jumps in Kody's arms from the sudden action. "Finally...what are you doing in a place like this...?" Kody asks plainly. He stares at Kody and Kody stares back. "............" silence. "Um..I-I'm Sorry! I'll go somewhere else!" He quickly gets up.