9 - Danger

Weeks passed

Weeks passed. And there was not a single day where the bullying stopped. As much as (Y/n) wanted to tell Kody's father about what was happening to Kody at school, she could just not risk revealing her ability to speak as a cat. Nor did she want to barge into the house in her human form, Sherry and Silver would most likely attack her as an unknown intruder, that or realize her cat form has the same scent as her human form and reveal her secret. 

And as much as Lumine also hated it, he promised not to tell that Kody was getting bullied to his father. The only thing (Y/n) could do to help was protect Kody from time to time from the bully and cuddle with him in her adorable cat form.

--

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up from my slumber in Kody's warm bed, stretching my small back cat paws in front of me. I could hear the raindrops hardly hit the glass of the window, it reminded me of the night Kody had found me in the cardboard box while I froze to death in the cold rain, the only difference was it was still surprisingly early in the morning at the moment. 

My cat-like eyes turned to the other side of the bed, where Kody sleeps. My heart pulls and my stomach churns, he was not there. Internally panicking, I rush off my Master's plush bed and out of his room. Maybe he was just having breakfast? 

He was not having breakfast. In fact, he wasn't in the house at all. And Lumine was nowhere to be seen.

I feel something terribly wrong has happened. I'm scared. The link between Master and Familiar wavers as I rush out of the house, harsh rain pelting down my dark fur, soaking me to the bone. My heart gives me directions as I rush through the waterlogged streets, longing to be next to Kody's side once again.

I stand on my four paws at the entrance of an alleyway, heart racing. I can feel him nearby, I take a deep breath as I rush inside. 

Wait for me, Kody.

--

There is blood everywhere.

But that wasn't what I was concern about. Lumine was covered in blood and being surrounded by three large weredogs, all of them ganging up on him. I quickly shift into my human form, knowing a small kitten would do nothing against the weredogs. I rush in once again, newly found adrenaline pulsing through my veins. After tackling one of the weredogs to the ground, I knew this would be no easy battle, and that it would be a hundred times harder than fighting off Kody's bullies.

That's when I saw him.

My Master, My Saviour, My dearest Kody. Laying on the ground, blood oozing out from multiple beatings on him.

Rage, hatred and uncontrollable fury towards these people overfills me as I release my wrath onto the weredog I have tackled to the ground. He yelps and pleads for me to stop, 'Why should I? You never stopped hurting my beloved Kody, so why should I stop hurting you?' My mind gets the better of me, turning me into something that I did not wish. 

One of the weredogs pounces onto me, pushing me off his comrade. I do my best fight against the weredog, however, he stood above me, his paws pinning me down as he biting me and prevents me from getting up. I glance at Kody, who was trying his best to get up and help. But ultimately he was too weak and had lost too much blood, tears fell from the corner of my eyes as I made eye contact with him. He was crying just as much as I was, our bond weakening from seeing each other in such states knowing we could barely do much about it. I turn away, not wanting him to see me like this, and instead, turn to Lumine, who I am very grateful for doing his best to protect my Master. 

He was in a similar situation as I was, the weredog had his neck in his jaws as he was pinned to the ground. The predator above me copies his partners' methods of execution and takes my neck into his jaws, his sharp teeth piercing through my thin layer of skin and deep into my flesh.

Both the weredogs look at each other, wanting to share this moment together and kill us at the same time. I give Kody one last look, thinking that it would be my last. Guilt and disappointment crash inside me, knowing I can't save him now. 'Kody... I'm Sorr-'

"DON'T GIVE UP!!"

Kody shouts. Lumine and I stare at him with wide eyes, It also distracts the weredogs who have changed their focus from killing us to watching Kody's outburst for a second.

"DON'T LET THEM BEAT YOU!!"

More tears fall from his eyes. 'That's right If I die... Kody will most likely blame it on himself for being too weak to do anything. I wouldn't want him to live like that.' 

"YOU GUYS ARE STRONGER THAN THEM!! BEAT THEM UP!!"

I feel like something has just been broken... Something deep inside of me is unlocked. All I want to do now is save Kody, protect Kody, and be with Kody.

A white glow surrounds both Lumine and me, as we both transform into something that was never thought possible. The weredogs yelp and scurry back, because no longer was there two young children in their jaws,

but a large white werewolf and a stunning black panther replacing their spots.

--

Familiar:

noun

1. a demon supposedly attending and obeying a witch, often said to assume the form of an animal.

2. a close friend or associate. 

--

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update like usual... Please don't kill me!! Anyway~ Some of you may have noticed~ But the Panther has won the little poll!

--

Btw, is anyone else getting Yandere vibes from (Y/n)? Or is it just me? Comment if you want (Y/n) to be a Cannon Yandere! Or maybe if you just want a non-canon one shot filler thingy! 

Thanks for reading~

Author -