7 - Disguise

After a while, Kody slowly decided to trust Lumine

After a while, Kody slowly decided to trust Lumine. A few weeks past and It was finally the beginning of school once again.

"Why can't I go with you??" (Y/n) whined.

"I told you (Y/n) we're not allowed to bring pets." Kody tried to reason. A (Y/n) looked slightly offended. "I'm not a pet! I'm your familiar!" (Y/n) argued back at Kody.

This happened every time Kody would leave for school, Kody never allowed (Y/n) to come to school with him. Though, in reality, Kody just didn't want for (Y/n) to see that he was getting bullied, or worse, the bullies start attacking (Y/n) because she was his familiar. Of course, there were many other reasons, such as (Y/n)'s ability to talk.

It would be catastrophic if people found out about it.

"Well, I'm off (Y/n). I'll see you after school." said Kody.

(Y/n) sighed, watching Kody leave before slowly smirking. Her plan was obviously going to work this time.

She climbed out of Kody's window out into the backyard, which was pretty much a little forest. Earlier she has stashed all of Kody's old, smaller clothes. And an old bus card that luckily still had money.

POOF!

Pink smoke and clouds circled around the cat and once it cleared, there was no longer a cat, but a female with cat ears and a tail standing in its place!

The cat-girl looked down at herself, she was now wearing Kody's old clothing that had once been on the ground earlier. She tucked her tail into the pants, Kody never owned a skirt so she had to make do with one of his old pants. A finally she places a cap on her head, covering her feline ears.

"Finally! I'll be able to follow Kody to school!" Her eyes glinted with determination as she picked up the old bus card and made a quick dash for the closest bus stop, most likely the one where Kody and Lumine were waiting at.

She finally arrived, seeing the two boys as she suspected.

"Oh!" She just realised she hadn't planned on their interaction. "Um, Hello! I'm ((F/n)(Fake/Name)) I recently just moved nearby." She smiled.

Lumine jumped up with joy, hoping to make a new friend. "Hello (F/n)! I'm Lumine. And this is Kody!" He introduced the two. "Are you also on your way to School?" Lumine asks.

(Y/n) nodded. "Yep!" Shortly later the bus arrived, and the trio hopped on.

'Why do they sound so familiar?' Kody thought, glancing at her from where he stood.

--

--

Familiar:

noun

1. a demon supposedly attending and obeying a witch, often said to assume the form of an animal.

2. a close friend or associate.

--

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been updating as much as I want it to be!  

I'm trying to stop my procatstination, paw-lease forgive me!! :3

~ Author