Prologue

Hi

ammugithu hope it works with the tag
AngelHara7 don't know what is again wrong with watty

The title n cover found a new story 😁. I already made some on SuKor as prostitution...

Male PoV...

I'm a man in my mid 30's. I use to love my wife a lot but now there is no love left.

Months have passed like this a loveless n lifeless life. We use to have fun n go out with each other. But now she is busy in her cocktail parties or her society parties.

Believe it not but I have to take an appointment from her PA... an appointment to meet my own wife... 🤦‍♂️. I once asked her.
"Honey tell ur PA not to talk bullshit I'm ur husband!".

She simply replied. "Baby but the PA is right I. Very busy... uff what a tough schedule I have!".

Damn it! I'm her husband n not allowed to meet her!.

I went to out with my friends I didn't like to talk abt my personal life but let me tell u... I'm currently jobless... my wife does the earning.

Maybe this is the reason y she stays away from me. Maybe she thinks I'm not gud enough anymore. My work n my potent aren't connected with each other but who knows what goes through a woman's mind.

A woman's mind is the most complicated mystery on this earth. We have an answer for everything but if a woman asked 'Do I Look gud in this dress?'. It doesn't matter what u answer bcz u r always wrong!.

Well back to my friends... a few a married a few a singles. One of them suggested me to ask for money from my wife to start a new business.

No Way🙅‍♂️. I can't ask her she already has my balls in her hands. How can I let her take my self respect.

My other friend who is divorced asked me to leave her.

Shit if I could I would but I'm depended on her. Well there is a small hope inside me which says maybe we have another chance. So even that I denied.

My friend who is a player through n through said to me have an affair.

I couldn't say anything I just spite out my whisky n looked at him with a perplexed expression. Like seriously an affair!.

I couldn't believe it but even the other's suggested me. Seriously u think I would betray her... Her my Wife... Kavya Mehta.

Shit that woman didn't accepted my name. Lakshya Maheshwari. No, she wants to be called by her Name only Kavya Mehta the supermodel. Who married a businessman who lost recently everything.

No fame no name...
no money no love...

That is what I feel...

We Drunk our drinks n I felt dizzy... my friends told me to stay at the hotel.

Ya it was a hotel bar one of the most famous n my buddy who is a player already had his one night besides him.

Uff that guy is lucky... but I'm Lakshya Maheshwari... Lucky Maheshwari... but I'm feeling so unlucky...

It's late n I took a room like my friend suggested me. I got a key card n went into my room. I called my wife just once to let her know that I'm save n staying at xyz hotel.

The PA picked up the phone can u believe it!.

"Sir, Ma'am is not available I will tell her!".

He throw that mobile phone away in anger n hit the wall with my fist.

Damn it I wanted to shout loud. I wanted to shake her. How dare she behave like this to me... her husband....

I was lost in my own world when I heard a knock... a silent knock on my door.

I thought it would be a mistake as it was so silent that I didn't care abt it...

But then again...

A got a msgs...
Laksh open the door my gift is waiting for u! She cost per hour...

😮
She cost per hour

I wrote back
I don't want a prostitute...!

That bastard played well his reply was as fast as his girl...

Too late I paid her in advance..

I gulped I couldn't believe it he really bought a woman for me... I opened the door n there was she...

Oh Gosh I lost all in the moment I looked into her eyes..... my gaze went further Her fluffy lips ... her reddish cheeks... her perfect shape of body.... all was perfect on her..

She was perfect yet very nervous... oh no don't let it be a virgin... I would never forgive myself if that would be the case...

She looked at me n gesture into the room...?

I nod my head slowly n let her in...

____

Please tell me what u think?