Chapter three

Hi
I will end it in 2 or 3 chapters

Recap: RagLak met again on Laksh wish.

Ragini was lying underneath Laksh. He was sleeping peacefully after having satisfied her and himself. She looked at him and could see a smile on his face. How cute he is, but he is just a John. Who comes and goes on his wish. Uses me and lefts me alone. I shouldn't dream of something big... I'm just a prostitute.

She slowly removes his hand from her body. He had hold her tight still cuddling with her. "No...". He murmurs in his sleep. Ragini went through his hair. She ruffles it and smiles. Cute child... Laksh was smiling. He got the pillow and cuddles with it.

When I started the work I was daily remind that I have no right to dream. There won't be someone coming and taking me away from this hell I'm living in. I'm alone and I'm responsible for myself. I can see that there is more than lust in his eyes, but he is a married man, why would he leave his wife for me?.

Ragini stood up and made her way. She took her clothes and went out of the apartment without taking the money.

You are the first one. Who hasn't used me badly nor hurt me. You have always been kind to me. The way ask for permission gave me the feeling to be a human being.

Ragini closed the door and left. She was walking on the empty roads of the night. She opens her purse and took out a cigarette {bad for your health! Don't smoke. It's just fiction} and lightning it.

When I'm close to him I feel sober, but as soon I'm back on the streets I feel again dirty. I was 10 years old, when I was thrown out of a car. I had no idea, what they wanted from me. I'm an orphan and grow up in an old rotten Orphanage. The head of the orphanage was cruel, he used the boy's and sold the girl... whenever I think of it, a shiver run down my spine. I don't remember much. I wanted to forget it, but today I have to remind myself who I am. I can't have that dream I'm an affair for him.

Laksh turns around and was searching her with his hand. "Hey, where are you? Washroom?". He slightly opens his eyes and looked around the room. He couldn't find her or her belongings. "Damn it. I fall asleep! Shit! She took the money and left!". He was lying on his back facing the ceiling. Wait how could she take the money it's still here on the bedside cupboard. Why she left without taking it? She earned it!.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. A John come and she sat in his car. "How much?". She looked at him. It was an old man, her father like age. "How much? It depends on what you want!". She counts her works she do and the rate of it. The man took out a bundle of money and gave it her. "Whatever I will get for this!". She looked at him with a smirk. "Fine!".

This isn't the first time someone throws money on me. I have been in this game for long. I was sold by the orphanage headmaster, two old men were waiting for me. I thought a dad and grandfather, but I was wrong as soon as I entered the car they started to touch me. First the elder one. He was showing his son how it works to have a woman... a woman I was just a child! I cried and struggled, but no one come to my help. They have thrown me out of the car as soon they were done with me. I wasn't just thrown out of the car they initially thrown me to the brothel area. That is what they do. Buy children from the orphanage, use them and give them further if they survive. I got to know, that other's died after that because of internal bleeding....

Laksh was taking a shower thinking of her. She is so cute I wonder where she has gone! I know I don't have much money, but at least I could make her sleep and eat her. She doesn't need to pay for it. But for how long could I keep her I have nothing. Wait why I'm thinking like this? Do I like her more than I want to? Arrrg... He scratches his head and comes out of the washroom. I just hope she is fine!

Ragini was on her way to the bar. She often goes nights into bars or hotels, it's the most easiest way to get a John, who will pay even for nothing as they fall asleep soon. Ragini was sitting on the bar stool when her next customer come. "Babe you are late! Come!". Ragini looked at him. It was her regular client. "Micheal you here? I thought you have gone out with your wife and kids?".

He is a real jerk. He fucks behind his wife's back with any prostitute he could get. Unfortunately he is the best payer of my owner. Yeah owner.

"Come on Ragini I have even something for you!".

I rolled my eyes. I know what he has. Drugs. He is one of the biggest drug dealers I know. In this business you only see criminals their are less loyal ones or decent men's. Laksh seems to be decent, but lost.

"Ragini! Come!". He shouts and pulls her into the Other room of the bar. "Don't do that Micheal. You know if you hurt me then you will get a punishment!". Micheal behaves. "Here take it!". He placed on the table a heroin powder. (Don't know how to explain it). He rolls one paper and sniffs it in. "Here your turn!".

I never took drugs neither I will start to take it.

"No Micheal, you know I don't do it. Come let's have it and then go home!".

Micheal felt bad. "Take a small sniff of it!".

Ragini shook her head. "If you want something then pay it with money or leave!". She stood up, but he pulls her back. "Aah!".

"Vicky". She shouts, it was the bar owner and also her pimp. He come in and stopped Micheal.

"She misbehaved with me!". He had twisted Ragini's arm behind her back. "Vicky I don't take drugs, he knows that. I told him to pay with money and if he can't he should leave!".

Thaadh!

Ragini was holding her cheek and lying on the ground. "Where is the money of the morning and afternoon? I haven't seen you? Where were you? Have you started to work without my permission?".

Ragini shook her head. "No, before I could meet you he come and dragged me in. Ask Jonny at the bar I had asked for you!". He went out and Jonny confirmed it. Vicky come and hold her cheek. "Today you will sleep with me only!". He lifts her and placed her on the bed. "Micheal you can watch, but don't touch her!".

Laksh was back home and thinking what to do next. I can't stay at home all the time and doing nothing. What if I sell my apartment. No no, I need it. Then what to do? Oh maybe but...

He took a deep breath and made a few calls. "Thanks buddy you are helping me out of my misery!". His friend was ready to lent him money for his new business.

____
Laksh new hope
Ragini's misery continues