Chapter one {+18}

Hi

Recap: Laksh PoV. The entry of the Prostitute.

She was standing in front of him. "Can I come in?". Finally she spoke and her voice was like a Melody. Laksh moves aside and gesture her with his hand to enter the room.

She walks in and saw the big room. She had felt his gaze on her but she had seen the ring in his finger as well.

Laksh closed the door and he shut his eyes. Wow she is beautiful like an angel so delicate.

She looked at him. "If you don't want I can understand I'm not here to force you to betray your wife. If you love her then I will leave and give your friend his money back.

Laksh looked at his ring he is wearing. He felt disgust and upset as there is more not only the way Kavya behaves but also the reason why she does it. Laksh removes the ring from his finger. He turns to her and come closer. "What is your name?".

She smiles. "Call me what you want and whom you want! In one night I can be any desired woman of your choice!". She come to him and stroke him with her finger over his lips.

Laksh smiles. "Your real name!". He pulls her close. "Tell me your real name!". She was feeling a new emotion inside her. His grip was gentle yet strong she wasn't scared as he wasn't bad she could feel it through his eyes. "Ragini".

Laksh smiles. "Ragini beautiful name why were you hiding it! Bad!". He looses his grip on her she felt bad as she liked it. Ragini was standing in front of him. "Uhm Ragini..?". He was scratching his head. "Do have...?". He was nervous to ask. "Any illness?". Ragini shook her head. She come with a purse and she turned it over on the bed. All possible protection variations were available. "It's a rule. All Johns have to take the protection or we leave and if someone misbehave then trust me in this hotel are many security people who works for the prostitution ring! So if you think you can have sec without protection then you are wrong!". She was very clear in her mind

Laksh was looking at her. He wanted to know how a girl like her could be in this world of prostitution. Ragini looked at him. "You can tell me which of the condoms you like I have different brands and sizes!". Laksh come to her, he was sitting on the bed next to her. "Uhm I haven't done this before. I mean I know how to have sex but I haven't betrayed my wife ever!". Ragini nods. "You don't worry I will make it easier for you!".

Laksh smiles. He looked at her arsenal of protection and chose one. She put all back and looked at him. "What you normally do with your wife?".

He doesn't want to think about as he wasn't allowed to do much always Kavya wanted to rule about their love making. He smiles reluctantly and comes over her. "Am I allowed to kiss?". Ragini shook her head. "No, this will charge extra!". Laksh nods. "Okay! So I can kiss and you will charge?". Ragini shook her head. "I don't want!". Laksh understood. "Oh okay sorry!".

Ragini was shocked. He said sorry...

Laksh looked at. "I will start and if there is anything you don't like you can stop me!". He starts to take off his clothes and had asked her her to remove hers too.

Ragini has worn just a dress and soon she was naked in front of him. "Wow! Awesome!". He complimented her. "You too!".

Laksh was thinking how to start. But saying his confusion Ragini come to him, she stroke his nape her hands were around his neck. She nuzzles on his neck the same he did to her then. She was making it easier for him. He lies over not in her. He was losing himself in her big brown eyes. He felt the erection, he took the condom and opens the sealing of it and pulled it over his manhood. She was lying there under him. He was scared but she was a professional one she knew what was waiting for her.

He slowly enters her and both closed their eyes. Laksh was lying over her Ragini's hands were on his shoulder and back. His hands were on the bed to her side. He starts to move a little bit inside her very carefully what surprised her more.

"Aaahhhh!".

Laksh was kissing her neck. "That is allowed?". She nods. Laksh gave her a love bite now his hands were behind her on her back. One hand was holding her hair the other hand her lower back. The way he was loving her was new. Usually the Johns who came to her use her like garbage but not he. He was holding her with care and protectively.

"Aaaahhh!".

Laksh flips with her now she was lying above him. "You can ride me!". Laksh said after an hour of making love with her. Ragini looked at him. "Haan you want it?". Laksh nods. Ragini slowly moves over him.

"Aaahh Ragini... aaahh you are... aaahh Great!"

Ragini blushes she doesn't know why but he was giving her a feeling of being a human not a prostitute. He stopped her and lies again over her.

Laksh smile. "I need a new condom! You are very good!". He slips out of her and vanished to the washroom. She felt incomplete without him. That was a feeling she never had before. Laksh come back and checked her purse. "You just one in my size?". Ragini was confused.... she took another one and pulled it over his hard one and sucked on it. Laksh liked it but it was not what he wanted.

Ragini could sense it. "I'm sorry I was very unprofessional coming with less protection. You don't... I will give the money back to your friend!".

Laksh shook his head. "Can't you do an exception with me? I know no protection means no sex! But don't you use other type of protection?". Ragini know what he wanted to say. She nods. "I am protecting with something else too. Safety comes first!". She stood up. "You don't have any illness?".

Laksh shook his head. "No, I don't have!". She pulls him. "That will cost a lot more!". Laksh kisses her on her lips forgetting all her rules. Which weren't much he spread her legs and enters her.

"Aaahhhh!"

This didn't stop for long... both were in ecstasy... it was the next morning but Laksh was holding her in his arms. "No, don't go!". Ragini looked at him. "But I have to!". She stood up and went to the washroom. Laksh follows her and made another secession of love under the shower. "How can I contact you?". Ragini opens her purse and looked at her wallet. She took out her card and handover him it. "You can call me on this number!". Laksh took it and smiles. "Thank you!".

Ragini nods. But it was she who wanted to thank him as being in this profession never ever a man gave her love and respect. She left from there....

___

Laksh can't forget her

Please comment and vote