Chapter four (Last Chapter)

Hi

Recap: Ragini's life story

Laksh was trying to contact her many times as he felt incomplete without her. Laksh has been searching for her as he wanted to talk not to sleep he was ready to pay for the amount. But unfortunately she always declined his phone calls.

Kavya had returned weeks ago from her photoshoot. "Laksh we need to talk!". That was all she had to say as she throw divorce papers on his face, but he didn't minded. Being honest he was happy this marriage had become a burden on him and his feelings for a stranger were higher than he ever thought could be. She explains him, that she has an affair with her PA and wants to stay with him. Laksh nods to her both separated mutual and applied for divorce.

Laksh was now on his own, he had called his friends and asked for a small loan to start a new business. Ragini was hurt she had no one, who would care for her and heal her.

It's been months Laksh tried to contact her, but her number is always unreachable as if she has blocked his number. Laksh felt bad he really wanted to meet her and tell her about his new chapter of life. He wants to share it.

Ragini was at a hotel room. She was having a work to complete. "You got what you want now pay me!". She forwarded her hand and the John wasn't ready to let her go. "I want more!". Ragini refuses. "Listen whoever you are! I said you got what you wanted and now I want my payment don't forget the security of the hotel does know everything!". The man got scared and paid her.

Ragini left the room and bumped into the next customer. "Oh this cost you something!". She looked at with a smirk and saw him again. "Ragini...? I mean sugar you here?". Ragini felt bad and turned away. "Listen I have to work to feed myself, if you don't mind!". She was leaving and he hold her wrist and pulls her close. He pins her on the wall. "I'm not letting you go!". He dragged her into his hotel room and she didn't protest.

Laksh shows her the washroom. "Go take your shower and come to me! I can pay you!". Ragini left from there to the washroom and took her own time to come out as she was crying under the shower.

Laksh had called the room service.

Ragini come out and Laksh was sitting there watching into the night through the window of the hotel room. He was lost, when she placed her hand on his shoulder he startled. "Ragini, come!". He took her hand and made her sit on the chair. "Have some food! I didn't know what you like so I ordered many food items!". Ragini smiles, but the smiles faded as soon as she remembers why she is here. "Laksh you have to pay me, my rate increased!".

Laksh nods. "Okay, I will pay you and I even pay my debts on you! Now eat!". She didn't utter a word and eat the food. This was the first time a man let her have a meal without having lustily eyes or dirty talks.

Both looked at each other continuously, but both remained silent. The room service come and took the food tray back and Laksh was taking out the money. He paid the room service a small tip and moves to Ragini. "This is for the last time and that is for this night!". Ragini took the money and put it in her purse. "A whole night?". Laksh nods and pulls her close, she was just in his shirt. He lifts her and made her lie on the bed. She was waiting for him to enter her and closed her eyes. Laksh kisses her cheek and covers her under the duvet and hold her tightly. "Ragini I missed you so much!". She was confused and opens her eyes as soon as she felt his arms around her body, protectively. "Laksh, I...?".

Laksh looked at her. "I, what? Ragini you have no idea what had happened. I got divorced then I tried to contact you, but you were unreachable. Then I started a new business and got success and come here for business meeting and see some of my luck seems to be back as I found you here!". He hugs her even tighter. She was numb the words were stucked in her throat. "Ragini I don't know how and when it happened, but it did and I'm not ashamed of it. I love you!". She was crying silently not giving him an answer.

It was the next morning

He hasn't touched her and she was sleeping in the bed alone. "Laksh?". He was under the shower and she got scared. Was it all dream?.

"Ragini? You wake up! I'm under the shower!". He shouts and she smiles. No dream. She stood up and rushed inside the washroom and hugs him tight. She told him about her misery that she is the new toy of the brothel owner.

Laksh fumes, the way he used Ragini's weakness and helplessness is disgusting. "Ragini isn't there a way to buy you out?". Ragini nods. "But Laksh the amount is too huge!". Laksh nods. "Okay let it be my problem! Because you are my responsibility now!". She shook her head. "Laksh I'm a whore there isn't a big future for me!". Laksh didn't liked it, that she considers herself as nothing. He wants to help her out of her misery and gave her a new life.

Both got ready and Laksh drove her to the brothel/Bar club.

Laksh come in with Ragini to meet Vicky. "Johnny where is Vicky?". Johnny the bar tender let her in to meet Vicky. "Oh Ragini my star, come!". He was unzipping his pant when he saw Laksh entering the room behind her. "Keep it in!". He shouts and made a fist.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?". Vicky asked and tried to pull Ragini to him, but she stayed there rooted. "No, Vicky leave me!". She pushes him away and hide behind Laksh. "How much will it cost to buy her out of your contract!". Laksh asked and Vicky laughs evilly. "Oh so you are the one, who slept with her for free!". He looked at them. "You want to buy her and then what will you give her? A respectable life? She is whore and will always be one!". He went to his safe and took out a contract. "Well her amount is... oh, it just increased!". He filled the last gap.

Laksh saw the contact and the amount. 5.xxx.xxx,xx rps. "What the?".

Vicky stood up. "She is my best and my bed bunny come! Show him what you do with me!". He drags her and Laksh stopped him. "I was to say what that cheap! You are giving her me for nothing! I would have paid more!". He said there in front of him. "You have a lawyer here who can notarially certified this?".

Vicky sat on his chair and called his lawyer the papers were set new and Laksh sign on them like Vicky. Laksh paid the amount and warned Vicky not to come into his way or her way ever again.

Ragini and Laksh have moved from the city.

Ragini was living in their four walls only. She was scared to go out and bump into an old John. "Ragini come please I have a surprise for you!".

Ragini smiles, he has the best way to make her cheer up. They went out into the garden and he had made a picnic. "Laksh this is so beautiful!". Laksh kisses her cheek. "Sit!". She sat with him and they eat, he slowly lies down on her lap and pulls her close!. "Ragini one kiss!". He shows his cheek.

"And my surprise I know this is not all!".

Laksh smirks. "Smart!". He took a deep breath. "We are leaving this country and will start new in England, Manchester. I'm going to shift my business there, as even my reputation isn't the best here in India". Ragini laughs. "But Laksh this isn't true!". Laksh smiles. "No, then you haven't read the last headlines about me. I can be happy that I have friends who lent me money".

Ragini felt bad it's true some sources write this bull shit about him and his business.

Both moved on and started to live in Manchester. Ragini was under the shower, when Laksh come to brush his teeth's. "Laksh why aren't you touching?". Laksh spit the toothpaste out of his mouth. "Ragini I didn't touch you because I don't know if you want that. You are free and can do whatever you want to do...? Aah!". She had pulled him under the shower.

Months have passed, years have passed.

Laksh gave her the biggest gift he could give her and asked for her hand. She agreed and in return she gave him the biggest gift she could give me... Love and a new life....

Both stared to have an own family....

Raksh entered their life.

___

The end