Chapter two {+16}

Hi

Recap: RagLak consummated it.

A month has passed...

Laksh was at home he was looking at his wife. "Kavya... you look beautiful today!".

Kavya glares at him. "What you mean by today? Don't I look beautiful everyday?".

Laksh smiles and hold her hand. "Haan you always look beautiful but today you look a bit more beautiful than usually!".

 "Haan you always look beautiful but today you look a bit more beautiful than usually!"

Kavya was surprised but also very busy. "Laksh baby I know what you are trying but sorry I'm not in the mood and neither I have the time to satisfy you! I have an important shoot. I will be back in a week!". She pushes him away and left for her shoot.

Laksh couldn't believe it that she left again

Laksh couldn't believe it that she left again. In just one month she was 27 days away from him. She shouldn't wonder when I go to a prostitute but hey she wasn't that bad. She cared for me... uff that was the best night I had for a long time, but Kavya.

He took a deep breath. Should I call her? I mean Kavya isn't at town she will return in a week but I can't make love with another woman in my bedroom. No, no that is unacceptable.

Laksh was searching for the card but he found something else what made him angry. Oh so that is her important shoot. I always thought her PA is a gay but I was wrong he is more her type than I thought.

 I always thought her PA is a gay but I was wrong he is more her type than I thought

Laksh was angry but then he thought. Well I'm not better I'm having an affair too. No it's not an affair it just once. But it could become an affair.

He hits himself. Laksh what are you saying?. But true is I can't forget her I have to call her.

Laksh found the card and starts to dial her number. The phone was ringing but she didn't picked up it.

"Oh it's over?". The John said.

Ragini wore her jacket. "Yes, it's all you get for the money you paid!". She looked at the mobile phone and looked at him. "I'm leaving!". She took her bag and left the hotel room feeling disgusted.

The phone again starts to ring the same number. Ragini picked up.

"Hello?".

Laksh smiles. "Hi Ragini it's me Laksh?!".

Ragini was confused. "Sorry who?".

Laksh felt bad. I thought I was good with her yet she doesn't remember me.. "Sorry to disturb you! Uhm you are at your work you carry on!".

Ragini smiles. "Wait you the one of the hotel room, your friend paid for you?".

Laksh smiles. "Yes, oh right haven't told you my name! I'm Laksh!".

Ragini was happy. "Laksh... Uhm you wanted something?". She hoped he might call her again but she had lost her hope as it's been a month and usually the Johns call the next day or at least a week later.

Laksh was nervous. "Listen I don't have much money but I'm sure it's enough for a quickie if it's okay I would give you an address it's not a hotel and don't worry! You don't need to be scared I will not harm you!".

Ragini smiles his voice was making her calm. "Where?".

Laksh smiles he gave her the address and reached there before her. He had arranged everything it's his own apartment he owns after the big business loss he doesn't have much to say it's own but that was something he couldn't sell.

The door bell rings and Laksh opens the door for her.

Ragini was standing there with her coat and a bag. He moves aside and let her in.

Ragini looked at the apartment. "You live here? I thought you would be in a big mansion if you have friends like...!".

Laksh looked at her. "Haan I do live in a mansion but there I can't have another woman with me, you know my wife".

She looked at him. "You know, you are the first one who thinks of his wife other's never think but yet you are smart she won't caught us here!".

Laksh shook his head. "How would she, she too has an affair with her PA! She has gone out of town for a week and will return happy and fresh but not because of me!".

Ragini was shocked. "What? Are you sure?".

Laksh shook his head. "No Ragini, I'm not sure but after seeing the picture I made my mind!".

He pulls her close but she shook her head. "If you don't mind I would like to fresh up!".

Laksh lifts an eyebrow. "Oh, sure the washroom it there!".

Ragini nods and lowered her gaze not to show her shame and pain. She vanished and returned after 10 min.

She come out with wet hairs and naked. Laksh was looking at the other direction thinking what he is doing here. Maybe it's wrong!

Just then two hands around his chest appeared. He could feel her which made him happy. She makes me happy can't I be happy?.

He turns to her. "Ragini, May I kiss you? I know you have your rules but...".

Ragini already kissed him not letting him to speak further. His hands moved to her wet body he lifts her and hold her tight. She encircled her legs around his hips. Laksh hold her as tight as possible and made her lie on the bed. "You don't worry I have condoms. You know my size ones!".

Ragini nods lying there in front of him. He looked at her. "You know, you are very beautiful and delicate. I'm scared to hurt you!".

Ragini shook her head. "You don't worry I'm used to it. You won't hurt me!".

Laksh felt bad. But she was calling him with her eyes and beautiful smile.

Laksh lies over her he again kisses her and slides inside her.

"Laksh...!".

Finally she was calling his name. Laksh was kissing her without a break he made her lie underneath him. As he wants to give her a pleasure. She come to me after satisfying someone else. Why she is doing this? What had happened in her life that she had to sell her body?.

_____
Please comment and vote

Ragini's past