Chapter 7

UNKNOWN POV
I watched as her brother went up to her door and unlocked it and walked in. It looks like i scared that little bitch last night .My Plan is coming into action .I got them all where I need them .

DRE POV
I dropped my bag at the door and made my way upstairs .I went to open Xavier's door to see he was not in his room .I could hear him snoring from the room across the hall.
I was confused about why he didn't sleep in his own bedroom but his own guess room.

I went to open the door and instantly became pissed.
"Yo what the fuck is this" I said pulling the covers of both of them

"Aye bro it's not what it looks like"

"Dre nothing went on between us .i was crying last night and he came and comforted me"

"That's not what it looks like on your neck"I said raising my voice

"That wasn't even him"she said getting up rolling her eyes pushing pass me

"Bro I promise you not-"

"I don't even want to focus on that right know ,I just need to find out who is after us but don't think you are of the hook"

I walked out the room to go find princess. I looked to see the back door open.

"Princess?"

"Yes"

"Look at me"

"Why" she said I could hear the attitude in her voice

"Because I am your older brother and I am talking so show some respect"she turned around and looked at me . I could see the tears in her eyes

"Look I know you are scared and all but there in no need for you to catching an attitude with me.I flew all the way back here to make sure you are safe . I can't loose you are all I have .Mom is gone and we don't even know who our dad is or if he is even alive"

"I know dre . I am sorry"

"It's alright"

"It is ok if I go out to get some food"

"Yh just call me if anything seems out of place"

"Ok"

"Come here"I said

She walked over and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek "I love you ok & I can't loose you that's why I am so hard on you"

"Love you too"

PRINCESS POV
I had my shower and got dressed and made my way downstairs to ask Xavier to if I could use one of his cars . 
"Xavier is it ok if I use one your cars to go and get us something to eat?"

"Yes you can use the Lexus"

"Alright Thanks"
I grabbed the keys from the rack and made my way to the garage.
*
*
*
I have got the food for all of us and I am on my way back to the house.

UNKNOWN POV
I have been following that girl for a while know but she hasn't noticed. It's time for the plan to work.

I stayed about 2 cars behind her. She made a left so I followed. I speed up so that I was next to her. I rolled down my window so she can see my face .I grabbed my gun from under my seat and shoot towards her window and made sure it hit her and then swerved into her car .

PRINCESS POV
After being shoot I swerved of the road and lost control of my car .I started to pray in my head.I closed my eyes and felt the car flip and then that's when everything blacked out .
*
*
*