Chapter 13

DRE POV
It's been 2 months since the whole car accident with princess.The doctors say that princess could wake up anytime time now because most of the swelling in her brain has gone down.Me and jada have become more closer but flirt here and there. We have found more about the Maurice guy . We know that he plotting on us but we are going to get him before he can get us.

JADA POV
Over the last 2 months. Me and Dre have more become closer and my feelings have become stronger. He always tells me everyday that I am beautiful and the no matter what he is always here for me. I am so happy that princess is getting better, while her being in the coma all her broken bones healed and all the scratches and swelling went down. They say she could wake up any day now.

XAVIER POV
The last 2 months has been kinda stressful from being a dad to making sure that I don't die when I am on the job. I really love my son to bits he is really my world I never knew having a kid could be this amazing. I am going to make sure that he grows up and he isn't like me selling drugs and running in The streets I want him to have his own money business and make his own money by his hard work 

PRINCESS POV
I don't know how long it has been but I can still see all black. I can still hear everything that is going on outside and I know that my brother and jada have a little something going on. If I am honest I always knew that he liked her because every time he is around her he messes with her and I know my brother when he like a girl he messes with them. I just can't wait to get back into the too the world.
*
*
*
XAVIER POV
Right now I am sitting in my kitchen feeding My son. He such a happy baby he is always smiling and playing.

I heard someone knocking the door to see . I opened it to someone I thought I would never ever again.

"What are you doing here? Matter of fact how do you even know where I live?"

"So I am not aloud to see my Son now"

"From the last time we spoke you told that you never wanted to see me again and that I was dead to you"

"Look I am really sorry alright I was grieving I was really heartbroken that my only daughter was killed, I just couldn't accept so I put all the blame on to you"

"What do you not think I was heartbroken too . She was my only sibling she meant everything to me and for you to put the blame on me makes me feel even worse. There was a point where I wanted to die because I couldn't live with the fact that I caused my own little sister death" I said staring straight at her

"I am sorry alright can I just come in so we can talk about it" she said about to walk in but I gently pushed her back

"Ma as much as I love you . You really hurt my feelings , so when I am ready to talk to you I will come your house and talk but at the moment I don't want to talk as you can see I trying to spend time with my son"

"Ok son I love you" she aid hugging

"I love you too ma" I said hugging her back and kissing her on the cheek.

I watched her leave. I sighed

"That was weird wasn't it son" he just looked and me and smiled
"Jordan you would have had an auntie who gave loved you too bits but unfortunately you daddy's stupid actions caused her to lose her life. I know you don't understand me so I am just going to stop talking" I chuckled 

That night me and Jordon just chilled and watched some movies until we both fell asleep.