Chapter 45

JADA POV
I haven't spoke to dre since our little disagreement at the trap. I understand where he is coming from but he needs to realise I trying to do what is best for me and our child.

"Jada!" I heard my mom shout

"Yes ma"

"Come downstairs" I got up and went downstairs

When I got down there my brother who haven't seen for 4 years.

"Reece what you doing here?"

"I came to see my family"

"Aww I missed you" I said hugging him

"I missed you too but we need to have chat" he said sternly

"Alright" we went up to my room and sat on my bed

"How you been"

"I've been good"

"I heard you graduated sorry I couldn't be there the baby was due around that time I didn't want to miss her birth"

"It's alright, hows my nieces and nephew"

"They are good growing up on me."

"Aww I can't wait to see them"

"You will soon but what's this I hear you pregnant by dre"

"U-ummm y-yea I am"

"Really Jada like come on you couldn't go for someone with a safer lifestyle. That nigga could die any day and he could be putting you and that baby in danger"

"Dre knows how to keep me safe. He promised that he will protect me"

"What happened when dad promised he would keep us safe. We lost our sibling and I can't lose another one especially since you're the youngest and only girl"

"I know but I have known dre and princess since we have been babies I can trust him"

"You told me how princess was kidnapped the other day right" I nodded "and who's fault was that? Dre. You don't want to be in the position." I looked down and played with my fingers and tears rolled down my face

"Look I didn't want to make you cry I just want you realise what I'm talking about I just want to you to safe"

"I know you do but that's my child's father I don't want us to be apart I love being with him he treats me like queen. No one has ever treated me the way he does"

"Jada just listen to what I'm saying He is drug lord people want him dead if they find out that y'all are together they will come for you or even the baby just think you don't want that to happen. I'm saying to break up but for you to cautious."

"Alright" I said wiping my tears

"Love you alright I just want the best for y'all" he said then kissed my forehead

"I love you too" I smiled

"How far are you"

"4 months"

"Wow you soon find out what you are having"

"Yep my next appointment"

"What you want to have"

"A girl but dre wants a boy" I rolled my eyes

"I bet he does it's always a mans dreams for their first child to be a boy"

"Well it's my dream to have a girl so I can have a mini me"

"Ohh no we don't want that she would be twice as worst" I gasped