[0] : A DAY TO REMEMBER

AZRA AGE 8
ZUKO AGE 9
AZULA AGE 8

━━━━━━━°.•△•.°━━━━━━━

ZERO :  ❝ A Day To Remember ❞

━━━━━━━°.•△•.°━━━━━━━

     AZRA GRINNED TO HERSELF AS SHE entered the walls of the Fire Nation palace. It's red walls lined with it's multiple golden tapestries. It almost felt like a second home to her as ever since her mother passed on. Her once welcoming home that smelt of warm baked goods and fresh plants had become a cold empty place. Her father having departed many times for his work being a Captain among Fire Lord Ozai, the young girl was introduced to the Fire Nation Prince and Princess at a young age and Azula took an instant liking to her along with other girls with the likes of Ty Lee and Mai, who Azra never liked to much.

       "Prince Zuko, Princess Azula Lady Azra has arrived," said a man from afar into the Palace courtyard. The two instantly perked up, having to been bored with fire bending training simply because they didn't care much for it.

        "Really where?" Azra could hear the eagerness in Zuko's voice making Azra feel rather warm and fuzzy, then Azula's cold voice chimed in Azra couldn't say that her and Azula weren't friends but she definitely had a better connection with Zuko. She tried not to let it show not to upset Azula but it became obvious in such times.

       "Oh, finally a decent fire bender for me to practice with," exclaimed Azula, rolling her eyes flipping a strand of her hair.

      "No way Azra's playing with me," protested Zuko having been awaiting the girls arrival for quite some time.

     "Please Zuko as of Azra would want to waste her time on someone like you," said Azula smirking to which Zuko

     Then she pointed to herself saying "Anyway she much rather practice her fire bending with me, she promised to help me perfect my fire bending routine that I'm going to perform to grandfather Azulon."

       "Bu―"

       Azra mentally face palmed as she realized on their last visitation she did in fact agree to training with Azula sighing she stepped out of the shadows into the light."Sorry Zuko I did promise to help Azula."

        "Azra!" Zuko and Azula exclaimed in unison.

       "Hey," said a smiling Azra at her two friends.

       "Come on fire bending you helping me, remember," said Azula while she grabbed Azra's hand and dragged Azra towards the training area.

        "See you later Zuk―" Azra tried to say but was cut of buy Azula dragging her

      "No time to talk to my idiot brother," proclaimed Azula.

     "Bye Azra, see you later," yelled Zuko back.

     He sighed in aggravation Azula always gets to play with Azra, Azula finally found a friend that was quite tolerable maybe even fun plus she was one that Zuko found he could stand. Yet Azula never lets him hang out with her. Zuko looked away, Azra was way better than Mai and Tylee and perhaps prettier too.