[10] : BATTLE READY

Third Person

GURL MY LIFE, SCHOOL HAD BEEN INTENSE THEN TRAVEL AND NOW CORONA SHUT DOWN ALL SCHOOLS SO IM BACK WITH REGULAR UPDATES FOR THIS EXPECT BOOK TWO WITHIN LIKE THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. READ ON :-)

━━━━━━━°.•△•.°━━━━━━━

TEN : ❝Battle Ready ❞

━━━━━━━°.•△•.°━━━━━━━

          THE NIGHT WAS YOUNG BUT THE TRADITIONAL MUSIC NIGHT was in full swing Lieutenant Jee was heavily invested in his lute playing while Iroh sang along with the other crew members who either danced or added to the instrumental display. Azra was assigned to the Tsungi horn as Zuko was very unwilling to join, she was nowhere a good player but it was passable and a nice change to relax not hellbent on discovering the Avatar whereabouts or incessantly firebending training to then defeat the Avatar.

          "Winter, Spring...Summer and fall...Winter, spring...Summer, and fall...Four seasons... four loves ... four seasons ... for love," Iroh sang heart fully as Azra focused solely on the Tsungi Horn as Lieutenant Jee whistled in his lute. Though the singing suddenly stopped as Iroh realized an unknown person board the ship. Azra heard the silence dawn over the ship finally looking up to see the face she grew to despise. Her father.

           The crew looked in shock as Admiral Zhao marched towards them and stood pridefully looking down at the crew his two soldiers flanking his side.  Azra frowned heavily as she saw Iroh stand questioning Zhao what his presence on their ship was.

       "Well haven't you heard I'm recruiting for my voyage to the North Pole," said Zhao smirking as Azra scrunched her eyebrows. "I'm taking your crew."

          "What! You can't do that," said Azra appalled as she stood up to face her father aside Iroh. Zhao merely walked away stroking his beard as he glanced at the crew taking in there appearances.

       "I suggest you inform Prince Zuko I don't have all day."

         Azra was simmering with anger ready to overflow as Iroh placed a comforting hand upon her shoulder. "Zhao is this really necessary, you have entire fleets at your command must you take Prince Zuko's crew."

          "If it bothers you so I am offering you as a position as my lead General," mused Zhao strolling around Azra gaped at her father. "With your natural talent in firebending I'd request your attendance as well Azra."

         "Your mad if you think I'd betray Zuko like that," snarled Azra as Zhao frowned at his daughter pityingly. "What!"

          "So much potential wasted on a flimsy attachment to a banished Prince, do as you please but it would be wise to stay out of my way," Azra glared at Zhao as he descended the stairs to Zuko's quarters. As they approached the metal door Azra felt her stomach sink filling with dread,  Iroh opened the door to Zuko's annoyed tone.

           "For the last time, ask Azra I will not play the Tsungi horn."

           "Iroh winced as he entered the room alongside Azra and Zhao, No it's about our plans there's a bit of a problem."

          "That's an understatement," muttered Azra unsavoury under her breath as her father strode past her into Zuko's quarters.