[1] : THE FINDING OF AVATAR AANG

AZRA AGE 15
ZUKO AGE 16

━━━━━━━°.•△•.°━━━━━━━

ONE : ❝The Finding Of Avatar Aang❞

━━━━━━━°.•△•.°━━━━━━━

        AZRA SAT BORED IN HER ROOM TWIDDLING a piece of her long dark hair, it had been three long years since Zuko's defeat and banishment and Azra's choice to accompany him they had searched long and hard for the Avatar but had found no trace. To say the least Zuko's temper had only increased over the years, Azra had grown and changed much since that day she boared the Fire Nation vessel and Azra had come to terms with the fact that perhaps she would never return home. 

         After a few hours of recollection Azra decided to go make herself useful she got up and made her way to the deck of the ship to see if they had discovered anything useful for their hunt in the South Pole, Azra was not to fond of the cold being a firebender an all, but Zuko was insistent. As she made her way to deck she saw Iroh sitting down with a pi sho table as Zuko shot streams of fire into the air as he cried out in anger.

       "No Prince Zuko, the bending comes from the breath," scolded iroh as Zuko grumbled under his breath. "Ah! Azra maybe you can shopw my nephew the proper way to release  a flame."

        Azra grinned as she stepped forward, she brushed some of her hair back. Azra stepped into the area Zuko was training, Azra smirked at Zuko's flustered face as she took a deep breath and released a large wave of flames at Zuko who dove in and parted it with his hands. Azra spun around waving her hands in a circular motion creating a fire ball and sending at Zuko who fell back slightly. Zuko infuriated clenched his fists sprouting fire daggers and charging at Azra who dodged his attacks.

      "Don't let your anger get the better of you Prince Zuko," warned Iroh thoughtfully, as Azra put her arm up in defense twisting Zuko's hand pushing back with a strong stream of fire. "Enough!"

     Azra stopped attacking as she was breathing heavily along with Zuko. Iroh looked at them and began to critique their moves, Azra was strong and skilled but she relied to much on techniques and that would be her downfall as her moves could be easily anticipated, while Zuko is more of a wild card but lacks proper movement to create the maximum power. Soon Zuko retired to his room for meditattion to calm himself while Azra stayed top deck to plau pi sho with Iroh and the rest of the crew.

       Azra was quetly about to make her next move when a large beam of light shot into the sky sending waves of bright colour through the air Azra stood dumbfounded and came to one conclusion.

          The Avatar.

           "Zuko," called Azra loudly trying to get the boys attention, from the hull of the ship.

           Zuko sat still in his room meditating trying to calm himself, the room was dark only lit by four candles that emitted a slow-burning red glow. Zuko's calm aura was interrupted when he heard the cry of his friend Azra yelling his name at the top of her lungs, Zuko sighed and heaved himself up and made his way to top deck.

            "What!" said Zuko irritably as he climbed the stairs as he approached the deck he could make out a faint glow. He hurried his steps and what he saw was indescribable he was at a loss for words. A large tall beam of light shooting in the air birds flapping he wings and the cries of Arctic seals could be heard of the icebergs.

          "Excellent!" exclaimed Zuko happily. "Finally, uncle Azra do you realize what this means?" questioned Zuko almost jumping with glee.

           "We won't get to finish our game," chuckled Iroh, stroking his beard.

           "No, it means my search has come to an end," announced Zuko as he put the telescope to his eyes to get a closer look.

           "That light came from an incredibly powerful source, it has to be him," continued Zuko.

           "Don't get too excited," Azra warned knowing that they had been in this place many times before and it had just ended in failure and disappointment.

          "It could be the celestial lights, we've been down this road before Prince Zuko," notified Iroh, taking another sip of his jasmine tea.

        "Why don't you sit down and enjoy a cup of calming jasmine tea," Iroh offered.

         "I'd like some  ple-," Azra began too accept before she was cut off by Zuko's angry voice.

         "No, we don't need any calming tea I NEED TO CAPTURE THE AVATAR!" yelled Zuko steam exiting his hands in fury.

            "Hails men head a course to the light," Zuko shouted at the men, directing them towards the large beam of light the Avatar at last. Azra placed her hand upon Zuko's shoulder to calm him which it did.

          "Maybe you should go to tour room meditate for a while, you know to calm down," suggested Azra to Zuko.

        "Fine," replied Zuko grudgingly he shrugged Azra's hand off and stormed to his quarters.

        Azra sighed at Zuko's stubbornness and made her way top deck to play Pi Sho with Iroh all she knew that one way or another this was not going to end well. Later on that day Zuko stood on the deck as the sun set behind him staring into a telescope he soon spotted a figure jumping out of an abandoned Fire Nation Navy ship due to a flare that had been set off.

       "The last air bender quite agile for his old age," Zuko murmured his eyes crinkling in confusion.

        "Wake my Uncle and call Lady Azra," commanded Zuko. "Tell them I've found the Avatar, Zuko's eyes followed the Avatar and his companion as the ran away from the ship. He maneuvered the telescope until he caught view of a small watertribe settlement.

        "As well as his hiding Place."

To be continued...

━━━━━━━°.•△•.°━━━━━━━

°If you took pleasure in reading and
Enjoyed it please Vote and
Comment to support°

Word count: 1019