Chapter 2

P.O.V.

Blake

My phone started ringing loudly and I groaned. I grabbed my phone and my alarm was going off. I forgot to turn off my daily alarms. I turned them all off and placed my phone back on the bedside table.

I looked up at Ashton, who was still sound asleep and smiled. I cuddled back into his chest and tried falling back to sleep.Ashton moved around and I looked at him. "Blake what time is?" He asked with his eyes still closed. "It's nine in the morning." I said rubbing my eyes.

Ashton opened his eyes and yawned. "Morning." He said smiling. "Morning Ash. Did you sleep okay? I didn't move around too much did I?." I asked. "No, you were fine. I slept like a baby. You didn't wake me up." Ashton said smiling. I smiled and yawned. "Good I didn't want you to not be able to sleep because of me." I said smiling.

Ashton and I have always cuddled with each other. It's never been a big deal with us. But now it feels different. This was like the fifth or sixth time waking up in his arms where it felt different. It didn't feel like two friends cuddling anymore. Well for me at least. I wish I could wake up every morning wrapped in his arms. He keeps me warm and his arms are very comforting.

More than anything I wish that our friendship would turn into something more. But it'll never happen, at least not with Ashton. All I'll ever be is his best friend. He'll never see me as more than a sister/ best friend.

It is a new day Blake and it's time to move on from your silly little crush. I laid there with my head on Ashton's chest and listened to his heartbeat as he scrolled through his phone. I feel so happy in his arms. Cut it out Blake! He's only a friend and that's all it'll ever be. You're supposed to be getting over your crush.

"You want to go to IHop or something for breakfast? I'm starving!" I said looking up at him. "Yeah that sounds good. Are you going to text the others?" Ashton asked putting his phone down. I nodded and shot the group chat a quick text.

I got off the bed and went to the bathroom to fix my hair. I pulled on a pair of Adidas sweats and pulled on my Harry T-shirt. I pulled my hair down and then pulled it back up into a neater messy bun. I walked out of the bathroom and slipped on my white vans. Ashton wasn't in our room so I went into the living room.

Kota was sitting on the couch scrolling through her phone while she rested her head on Calum's shoulder. I wish that was me and Ashton. Dammit Blake! GET OVER YOUR SILLY CRUSH!

I sat down on the couch next to Kota and she smiled up at me. "I'm starving." I said. "Me too, are you ready to go?" Kota asked. "Yeah, do either of you know where Ashton went?" I asked. "Sorry, I'm back. I went a filled the car up with gas." He said. "Is everyone ready to go?" Cassi asked walking into the living room. 

"I'm ready." I said. "Me too." Kota said standing up. "I think we're all pretty much ready." Ashton said. I stood up and walked over to him. "Can I drive your car?" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes. "No, absolutely not. I let you drive it the other day because you had no other choice. I'm driving." Ashton said. "Fine." I said crossing my arms.

"Let's go everyone! We're leaving!" Ashton shouted. We walked towards the door and Hannah and Michael walked out of their room. "I'm starving!" I whined. "Blake don't worry we're gonna feed you babe!" Kota said. "Lord knows she'll get hangry if we don't feed her." Ashton said. "I'm sorry I turn into a demon when I'm hungry." I said pouting. "Come on little one." Ashton said wrapping his arm around me. 

I got into the passenger seat of Ashton's car and turned up the radio. "What are you turning on Blake?" Ashton asked. "Just whatever's playing on the radio." I said. I leaned back in my seat and Ashton pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the restraunt.