Author's note

I can't believe this book has come to an end. I admit it took me a long time to finish it, but that doesn't matter. Only thing that matters is I enjoyed the process and how it turned out. I remember when I first had the idea for this book, I was super duper excited. I was flying in heavens lol. I fell in love with such story. There was something magical about it that kept me restless. So I started writing down the ideas and began plotting the story. I didn't immediately write the first chapter. I gave it some time and let it get more interesting. Then when I felt like I was ready, I began penning down.

The first chapter was the most scariest one, yet the most successful one. I gave it my best with that first one and I am really happy I did that. I was really satisfied with how I began. Then as the story went on, it got easier and sometimes little difficult as the things got intense. But honestly the best parts were when I had to put myself through characters' tough situations and write from their point of view. It was an absolute joy.

Now I am proud to tell that I wrote this story and no lie you all loved it. I know you guys read every chapter with your undivided attention and enjoyed every part of it. Thank you so much! You guys made me feel amazing as a writer. I feel accomplished!!