Chapter 2: My Beloved Little Harry

Summary: Potter, who said Harry was the only magical Potter left. In this world he still has his amazing magical Grandma to take him away from the Dursleys and to destroy Dumbledore's manipulative plans for Harry. Watch (read about) how Harry's grandmother, Agatha messes with the cannon plot.

I'm still getting use to the whole posting thing, but I do try to post every every other week from the last posted date, so with that said.

Enjoy~ 

Chapter 2: My Beloved Little Harry

The sun shone brightly as Agatha drank her morning tea. It's been around eleven years now since the death of her family, and it still stung deeply her. Agatha's once shiny, and volumized hair laid matted and lifeless, her sun kissed was now skin pale, and her bright mistevouse eyes were still overtaken by the same dull dead look from eleven years ago.

Placing down her cup, Agatha let out a somberous sigh. It was that time of year again, when hogwarts acceptance letters would be flying out and it students rushing through Diagon alley and it's anual school sale discounts. Her grandson Harry, if he was still alive he would've been right with those children. While in her sombreros mood, a owl before her. Surprised by the sudden appearance Agatha almost ended up stabbing the poor owl with her hidden knife.

Once seeing the letter tied onto the owl, Agatha quickly apologized to the owl, and called Jojo to bring some water and treats for the feathered guest. Taking the letter from the puffed up owl Agatha began to read, noting that the letter was from Gringotts. The letter itself was a short one but it was enough to send the letter falling from Agatha's shaking hands.

... your not alone. Your grandson is alive.

***GP***

Harry Pov (Gringotts bank two days before the letter)

"Were 'ere for 'arry Potter's vault." Hagrid said nervously to the goblin before him.

Unimpressed with Hagrid, the goblin drawled. "And does Mr.Potter have his key?"

Quickly Hagrid started to dump the content of his pockets onto the goblin teller's desk before him, completely missing the disgusted face of the said desk's owner when he placed a moldy rock cake onto the desk.

"Ah-ha, got it!" Hagrid said proudly as he pulled out a tiny shiny key from the depths of his pocket, and placed it into the goblins awaiting hands. "It was stuck in the 'ittle corner of ma 'ocket.

With one glance at the key the goblin froze, and called another goblin. "Griphook, take Mr. Potter to room 184."

Taking a look at the given key Griphook frowned. "184?" He asked for recomfomation.

"Yes, room 184." the goblin grunted, before turning the open sign of his deck to close.

"Wait! 'Ere are ya going? I still have to take something else ma'self." Hagrid called as he noticed that the teller goblin was turning away.

"This desk is closed. Proceed to another teller and they will help you there." the goblin courtly spoke, only to be cut off from his stride when Hagrid began to talk back on how it wasn't right, thus starting a small argument with the goblin.

While the confrontation took place, Griphook signaled Harry to follow him only for Harry to ask about Hagrid. Griphook just told Harry that as Hagrid was not a Potter himself, he was not allowed to follow. Reluctantly Harry agreed and followed, seeing as in away it did make sense. Although it didn't mean that he was comfortable about leaving his savior, for a complete stranger. Hagrid on the other hand was so upset about having to go to another teller, he completely missed the fact that Harry was being lead away.