Chapter 6: Garden

Summary: Potter, who said Harry was the only magical Potter left. In this world he still has his amazing magical Grandma to take him away from the Dursleys and to destroy Dumbledore's manipulative plans for Harry. Watch (read about) how Harry's grandmother, Agatha messes with the cannon plot.

Enjoy~

~Review~

~Review~

Agatha gave an unladylike shrug. "Well why not, but... I guess it was mainly done for some sentimental reasons you know. I reckon there is also the fact that when we do talk in the poetic form we seem to always know what the other is going to say." Agatha giggled a bit. " And with how old it sounds, it sounds really official, doesn't it?"

"Huh... I guess you're right."

"..."

"..."

"... oh dear merline, we are so old..."

"..."

"We should go check on the children now shouldn't we, Augusta."

"I believe that we should. The boys they're too quiet. Especially because this is your house Agatha. Lead the way!"

Chapter 6: Garden

*In the Gardens Right After Harry and Neville Left the Room*

Neville's eyes nervously darted around, never staying in one place for too long. He was walking right next to Harry Potter. The Harry Potter, the-boy-who-lived, the one who had defeated you-know-who!

Neville was in a dilemma. How was he supposed to act around the-boy-who-lived. Did he have to bring out his best pureblood etiquette, or what happens if he made a complete fool out of himself and. Neville quickly shook his head. 'At least they were going to the gardens. Gardens are always a safe place.'

As he was leading, Harry was nervous himself. Well, he was more worried than nervous. He couldn't stop thinking about what would happen if Neville didn't like him. "Would that bring shame to his own grandmother; to his family name. What happens if Neville was like," Harry's jaw clenched, "what happens if Neville was like Dudley". Just thinking about it made Harry want to run and hide.

But he couldn't.

If he did, it was surely going to bring shame to his grandma and he couldn't do that. He couldn't do that to the very person who had saved him from ever going back... going back to them.

Entering the garden grounds Harry was happy to hear Neville gasp. Gasping was a good thing because if Neville was gasped then it meant that he was impressed with the garden, and being impressed is a good sign. Leading Neville down the garden path Harry suddenly motioned Neville to stay silent and pointed so that Neville could understand as to why they had stopped.

Some of the nearby plants just uprooted themselves and walked across the path and replanted themselves in a shaded area.

To stop when seeing a plant replanting themselves is a rule that Harry's grandma told him. But she did tell him that it was only going to be temporary because the plants could attack him as they were not used to his magic.

Although it didn't really bother Harry all that much. Mainly it being he had only known about the magical world for months at the most. So he wasn't used to seeing these types of things.

Nervously glancing at Neville, Harry was glad to see that Neville eyes were lighting up with fascination instead of disgust. He still wasn't too sure of what was considered common knowledge.