Chapter 3: You're Not Alone Anymore Grandma is Here

Summary: Potter, who said Harry was the only magical Potter left. In this world he still has his amazing magical Grandma to take him away from the Dursleys and to destroy Dumbledore's manipulative plans for Harry. Watch (read about) how Harry's grandmother, Agatha messes with the cannon plot.

Enjoy~

Chapter 3: Grandma is here!

Still Harry's POV

Everything Harry experienced was simply amazing, from the nerve racking meeting with the goblins to the dark surprise of his wand, and getting a bunch of new thing actually fitted for him. He had a magical (pun intended) time! Diagon alley was just so much fun, filled with magical items that he had never seen or even thought about before. Like the instant toad feet hair shiner. Harry didn't even know what to think about that.

But there was that one weird moment, during his third day in the magical world. A strange old man in the most eye strangling robe came to the Leaky Cauldron and started poking his crooked nose in other people's business, like the friendly bartender Tom. The old man was so suspicious with how the way he acted, so Harry made sure to stay clear of him. Curious and a bit scared as to why a suspicious man like him was here looking for him, he began asking around, and by asking around her only ended up asking the bartender Tom.

Hearing his question Tom frowned and told him that although Dumbledore is a good man, as he was the leader of the light and had saved them all by defeating the previous dark lord, Grindelwald. But the way how he's been acting, it made Tom tell Harry to be wary around him.

Understanding, Harry then asked Tom as to why no one ended up telling Dumbledore where he was. Giving a sheepish smile Tom said that the reason why he and the rest of the people here, didn't tell Dumbledore that he was here, was mainly because they were either too drunk to care and, or it was due to the fact that he was currently under goblin protection. Seeing that Harry wasn't fully satisfied by the answer, but wouldn't ask, Tom then told him that when someone was under the protection of the bank that no one would be able to talk about it or be really able to remember who was under the banks protection.

Now having the answer, Harry thanked Tom and scurried back to his room, his thoughts of going back out to shop around Diagon alley some more, completely scared out of him. As long as he stayed in the tavern he was going to be safe from that Dumbledore man.

From what he heard from a conversation as he was going back up to his room, it was Dumbledore who left him at the Dursleys, and if he found him who says he wouldn't just send him back there and erase his memories, or even place a spell on him that could make it impossible to leave! Afterall with magic Harry was sure that Dumbledore could do something like that to him with ease and he wouldn't even realize it!

Shaking at the thought Harry crawled under the the bed with a blanket, textbooks and some books that got from a different shopping trip he had after Hagrid yet before Dumbledore started to look for him, in a bookstore called Flourish and Blotts. Now feeling a lot safer underneath the bed he soon lost track of time as it both flew, and dragged on by, which unknowingly messed up his internal clock. The only thing he had to signify the passing time would be when room service came a brought food for him.

A knock startled Harry out of his almost finished Hogwarts a history, and as he waited the words of room service that never came, Harry held his breath. Instantly his pulse and imagination ran wild, fearing that Dumbledore had somehow found him.

A second knock echoed. "Si yrrah rettop ereh?" A voice called from behind the door.

Harry released a large breath he didn't even know that he was holding when he heard the code. Crawling out from under the bed Harry nervously responded to the code, "Ooleh ohw si it?" just as Stonegrudge told him to answer with.