Chapter 4: To Move Forward from the Chains of the Past

Summary: Potter, who said Harry was the only magical Potter left. In this world he still has his amazing magical Grandma to take him away from the Dursleys and to destroy Dumbledore's manipulative plans for Harry. Watch (read about) how Harry's grandmother, Agatha messes with the cannon plot.

Enjoy~

Chapter 4: To Move Forward from the Chains of the Past

Normal POV

Agatha smiled sadly at Harry's sleeping form, before she frowned. The first time she introduced Harry to his room, he was so shocked that he was having such a big room, when in truth wasn't as that big the room. The room's size was the size of an average middle class muggle room, but with the way that he was in awe, it sounded like it was a mansion room. Her frown farther deepen when she remembered how Harry would flinch when being touched and would occasionally try to enter one of the cupboard when he got scared or at least inch towards on when they would walk by one.

It also truly upsetting her when Harry though that he had to do chores, chores beyond the regular clean your room and wash the dishes. He thought that he had to do chores that even some grown men would have a hard time doing, to be allowed to stay. If her grandson was in a loving situation he wouldn't, shouldn't be reacting like that.

Agatha clicked her tongue. The only explanation she could think of was that if her beloved grandson was sent to them. Looks like she'll have to make a long overdue visit. With a final glance at Harry, she lightly casted an alerting and sleeping charm onto him to notify her when he'd wake up, and closed the door. Turning on her heels Agatha called for Jojo and together they both vanish in a quiet pop.

***

Seeing the neighborhood where her daughter in law's sister lived for the first time, Agatha couldn't help but cringed when she looked around. All of the houses were disgustingly the same. It looked even worse than when she went to the magical island of cloning mirrors (though it doesn't exist anymore, she may, or may not have destroyed the island in irritation when she couldn't find her real friends in a group of clones that all claimed to be the real one). Taking a deep breath Agatha focused her magic to find the house that held onto Harry's magical signature, and to her surprise there were two homes.

Furrowing her brows, Agatha focused her concentration, and her blood boil at the revelation. Although the new signature was faint, practically undetectable had it not been for her actively searching for any other magical tampering, the two houses other than having Harry's magical signature, they also had HIS magical signature.

Faint as it might be, but it was still there stubbornly clinging onto the house labeled with the number 4. They were blood wards. Agatha's was pissed even father when she took a better look at the blood wards, they were incomplete. Incomplete wards have the tendency to act more like a greenhouse, trapping all of the magic in not letting anything circulate causing the magic to rot.

Gritting her teeth Agatha moved towards the 4th house and rang the bell. Sluggishly loud thumps came charging at the door and a moment later the door swung open. Agatha almost visibly blanched at what she saw before her. Right before her the largest man, for one that wasn't even a half giant, and it wasn't a compliment. Clenching her fists to tame her nerves, how could a man of that such size live in the same house as Harry and make it seem like he hasn't seen food in months.

A single look at the man's eyes and Agatha was internally glad that she had chose to come in mundane clothing instead of her ordinary wizarding clothing, because from the way the man's face reddened, it told her that if she didn't that, that thing would of have blown, as the mundanes say, a fuse... or was it called stepping on a landmine. Not knowing the answer Agatha made a quick mental note to go visit the mundane world more often.