The King of Omashu

Aya's POV

"The Earth Kindom City of Omashu!" Aang introduced with wide arms as we approached the giant kingdom in front of us. "I used to always come here to visit my friend, Bumi."

My siblings and I were amazed by the kingdom.

"Wow, we don't have cities like this in the South Pole," Katara stated, astonished.

"They have buildings here that don't melt." Sokka pointed out.

"I wish we had buildings like this," I added.

"Well, let's go, slowpokes! The real fun is inside the city!" Aang exclaimed and flew into the air. He landed a few yards ahead of us.

"Wait, Aang!" Katara called out, making Aang stop. "It could be dangerous if people find out you're the Avatar."

"You need a disguise," Sokka informed.

"So, what am I suppose to do? Grow a mustache?" Aang questioned, in a jokingly way.

I gasped and turned to Appa. "You could use Appa's fur!"

----

I quickly used some of Appa's shed fur and created a makeshift wig and mustache for Aang.

I smiled at my masterpiece, proud of myself.

Aang scratched his head, sighing. "Ugh! This is so itchy! How do you live in this stuff?"

Appa snorted in his face, making me giggle.

"Great! Now you look just like my grandfather!" Sokka complimented Aang.

"Technically, Aang is a hundred and twelve years old." Katara pointed out.

Aang picked up his staff and used it was a walking stick.

"Now, let's get to skipping young whippersnappers!" Aang exclaimed, imitating an old man voice. "The big city awaits!"

Aang used his staff to pretend he had trouble walking.

I looked at my siblings with an odd expression before following the Airbender.

We walked down the pathway to the kingdom.

"You guys are gonna love Omashu! The people are the friendliest in the world!" Aang expressed with a smile.

That's when we saw some guards yelling at a poor man selling cabbages.

"Rotten cabbages! What kind of flam do you think this is?!" The guard yelled at the man and Earthbended his cabbage cart of the side of the path.

The poor man peaked over the side, worried. "No, my cabbages!"

We watched the cart get destroyed and Aang fake smiled. "Just keep smiling."

Katara chuckled nervously as we walked up to the Earth Kingdom guards.

The guard earthbended a rock out of the ground and held it over Aang's head. "State your business!"

Aang moved forward and pointed at the guard.

"My business is my business young man and none of yours!" The guard was freaked out by Aang and jumped the rock, making my siblings and I jump. "I've got half a mind to bend you over my knee and paddle your backside!"

"Settle down, Old Timer. Just tell me who you are." The guard asked him calmly.

"Names' Bonzu. Pippinpaddleopsicoplis... the third!" Aang exclaimed and I decided to step in. "And these are my grandkids."

I walked up with a friendly smile. "Hi, June Pippinpaddleopsicoplis. Nice to meet you."

The guard shifted his eyes between us two. He pointed at me. "You seem like a responsible young lady. See that your grandfather stays out of trouble. Enjoy Omashu." The guard stepped aside so we can pass.