Imprisoned

(Aya's water tribe clothes)

Aya's POV

Right now, Aang, Katara, and I were taking a pit stop on a grassy plateau with trees surrounding us. A gentle stream was running beneath us, making this a very calm scene. Katara was folding a sleeping bag, while Aang was resting in a tree root. I was dangling my feet off the plateau, waiting for Sokka to return with dinner.

I spotted Sokka approach us with Momo screeching and landing next to me.

Sokka kneels next to Katara, as Aang and I joined them.

"Great, you're back!" Aang enthusiastically expresses, hopping down from the root.

"What's for dinner?" I asked my brother.

"We've got a few options." He informed, sticking his hand in the bag. "First: round nuts. And some kind of oval shaped nuts." Sokka pulled out a small round nut. "And some rock-shaped nuts, that might just be rocks." Sokka threw the rock-shaped nut behind him. "Dig in!"

Katara, Aang, and I glanced at each other and then back at Sokka.

"Seriously... what else you got?" Katara asked him.

Sokka searched in the bag for something else. Suddenly the entire area quaked roughly. I yelped, looking around the area.

"What was that?" Sokka asked, alarmed.

"Surrounded the earthquake repeated and us three stood up.

"It's coming from over there!" Aang pointed, then he and Katara sprinted off towards the boom.

"Why run towards the boom?" I called out.

"Yeah, shouldn't we run away from huge booms. Not toward them?" Sokka agreed.

We joined the duo and Momo to see what was causing the quakes.

We spotted a teenage boy bending boulders and punching them into the wall of the ravine.

"An earthbender." I smiled, feeling relief. I'm glad it wasn't something terrible.

"Let's go meet him!" Aang suggested, grinning.

"He looks dangerous, so we better approach cautiously," Sokka informed us, but Katara already approached the boy, excitedly.

"Hello there! I'm Katara. What's your name?!" She called out, introducing herself.

The boy gasped, dropping the boulder. He flees the scene, bringing down an avalanche of boulders to block his path.

Us three joined my sister.

"Nice to meet you!" Aang yelled.

"I just wanted to say hi." Katara shrugged

My eyes lit up. "Hey! That guy's gotta be running somewhere. Maybe we're near a village? And I bet that village has a market!"