The Waterbending Scroll

Aya's POV

Aang was pacing around on Appa's saddle, breathing heavily.

"Would you sit down?" Sokka asked from his perch on Appa's head. "If we hit a bump, you'll go flying off. What's bugging you anyway?"

"It's what Avatar Roku said. I'm supposed to master all four elements before that comet arrives." Aang explained, worriedly.

"Well let's see. You pretty much-mastered airbending and that only took you a hundred and twelve." Sokka told Aang in a sarcastic tone. "I'm pretty sure you can master three more elements by next summer."

Aang put his hands on his head, panicking. "I haven't even started waterbending and we're still weeks away from the North Pole. What am I gonna do?!"

I gently grabbed Aang's arm and pulled him down in front of me. "Calm down, it's going to be okay."

"If you want, I can try to teach you some of the stuff I know." Katara offered.

"You'd do that?" Aang smiled.

Katara nods and looks over the side of Appa's saddle. "We'll need to find a good source of water first."

"Maybe we can find a puddle for you to splash in." Sokka joked sarcastically.

----

Soon enough, we were all standing in front of a beautiful waterfall and river.

"Nice puddle." Sokka frowned.

Appa flopped down into the river and caused a huge splash to occur. Satisfied, Appa rolls onto his back and floats.

Aang took off his shirt and pants. "Don't start without me, boy!"

"Remember the reason we're here." Katara reminded Aang, blankly.

Aang stopped and looked at my sister. "Oh right. Time to practice waterbending." He put his clothes back on.

"Great," Sokka spoke sarcastically. "What are we suppose to do?"

"You could... clean the gunk out of Appa's toes, Sokka?" Aang suggested, picking up a branch with a bushel of leaves at the end.

I giggled to myself, looking at my brother who was frowning.

"So, while you guys are playing in the water, I'm supposed to be hard at work picking mud out of a giant bison's feet?"

Aang smiled, cheerfully. 'Mud and bugs!"

"Okay." Sokka took the branch and went over to Appa.

"I'll go explore for a bit," I told them, before walking away.

"Don't get lost," Katara warned me.

"I won't," I told her as I entered the area with trees.

I checked the area and it wasn't much of a sight. Just a bunch of trees, nothing special.

I strolled through the trees a bit more until I saw a small flower patch come into view. I beamed happily and went over to it.

The flowers were beautiful and had many different types. I had a great idea and began to pick some flowers from the patch.

I eventually picked up ten flowers and sat down. I crafted a flower crown out of the flowers and it turned out wonderfully. The flowers were mainly purple, which is my favorite color.

Once it was finished, I placed it on my head and went over to a small puddle. The crown fit perfectly, except for the fact that my ponytail got in the way. I took it out and let my long hair flow to my lower back. I put my hair into a waterfall braid and let it fall onto my shoulder.