Chapter 7

•Namjoon's P.O.V•

We heard a girl's scream in one of the vans. The man who spoked to us rushed to see what's wrong.

As a man called Taeyang escorted us to our car but he was gonna drive.

"Who screamed?"Hobi asked to Taeyang.

"Oh that's the girls, I think they are having seizures due to the fact that they had incidents before"he answered as he started the car.

"Girls? You mean the hooded figures are girls?!"Jin who was suprised. I am too because they were so tough and good with those fighting skills.

"Yep! Actually YG adopted them four due to the fact that there parents were killed with the same Mafia who attacked you boys" wait Mafia!?

"So you too are a mafia?"I asked which he answered with a nod.

We didnt spoke anymore as we drift off somewhere that we werent familiar with...

•Rosè's P.O.V•

Damn this seizure!! I really hate this! Aish! Where dafaq are my pills! I cant handle this!

"Here Pasta...Your pills"Papa YG handed me my pills as I took one of them. The pill lessen the pain as I calmed down...

"Appa? Where would the boys stay?"Jisoo unnie spoke.

Papa YG was silent for a bit until he looked at us four.

"In our mansion,but their rooms would be far away from yours...but I know that they saw you enter the mansion"He said as we four nodded.

Ugh...now I have to deal with Park Jimin again...I swear if he does something, I wont hesitate to shoot him on the head.

•••

We arrived at the mansion,All of us who works for YG (except us because we are his daughters) will live here.There are alot of rooms in the mansion but the others prefer to live in the houses nearby the mansion.

I was still wearing my disguise as I got out of the van.I noticed that the boys got out as well but strangely looking at me and the girls.

Ignoring their stares,I entered the mansion and rushed to my room which is located at the 3rd floor at the very side of the mansion.

"YAH!!! Rosiè!!!!! Come out right now!!"Shouted Jennie outside my door.Oh cmon! I havent changed yet!!

"WAIT LET ME GET CHANGED!"I shouted back as I hurriedly went in my walk-in closet and wore a decent clothes which consist of a White T-shirt and Black shorts.I took off my mask and fixed my hair.

Just then I heard something break...Called it...Lisa just broke my door again...

"YAH! You broke my door again!!"Seeing Lisa pleading makes me laugh yet makes me tear her apart...She broke my door every single time! That's why Jennie or Jisoo are allowed to open my door...

"Sorry unnie! But Papa said we have to go down to have dinner with the whole family"Is Papa serious about that?!?!? The Chefs are tired from cooking alot...