Chapter 12

I just wanna say Thank You to all of you readers for getting my story into 600 reads!! This is the highest that I've gotten! THANK YOU!!!

•Third Person View•

"Bobby? Oh hey man, I was about to go back to my hyungs" answered Jungkook but he noticed something strange about Bobby because he was wearing an all black attire and was carrying a suitcase..

BigBang was closing on the two male talking to each other but Bobby knew this was gonna happen so...he took out his gun...and pointed the gun at Jungkook..

"Woah! Bobby dont point that gun at me..."Jungkook raised his hands as he backed away...

But Bobby had other plans...

BANG!

A loud gunshot was fired....fired at Jungkook...

Bobby quickly ran off to somewhere as he left the injured Jeon..

"Help!"Jungkook shouted as he fell to the ground as a girl rushed to him while crying out of her life...

Bigbang saw them as TOP and Seungri carried Jungkook to the infirmary while G-Dragon, Daesung and Taeyang conforted the crying girl...

"Shhh...Dont cry Barbie..He's gonna be ok"Taeyang said as he patted her hair.

As the crying girl got tired and eventually fainting herself, The boys took her back to her room and let her rest...

While with Jungkook...

The Doctor took out the bullet from his stomach area and aided him as Jungkook was lying there unconcious...

•••

The next day...

Bangtan woke up but they were worried that their Maknae was nowhere to be found...

"Didnt he visited Lisa last night?" Jin asked.

"Maybe he slept there..."Jimin said while J-hope and Namjoon were thinking those types of mind which both earned a smack from Jin.

"Aish!! You two dirty minded child! Maybe he was just so tired last night and not that type of sleep you idiots!" Jimin and Taehyung were laughing as their hyungs were getting scolded by their eomma..

Just then a knock disturbed Bangtan and a guy entered...

"Bangtan...Sajangnim wants to see at his office..."the guy said as Bangtan nodded.

They followed the guy as they walked through several people who had concerns planted in their eyes..

When they arrived and entered, they were nervous yet felt relaxed for no reason..

"Ah! You came! Please sit on the couch boys" YG said as the boys obeyed.

"I wanted to see you because...something happened to your Maknae..." When YG said the word Maknae they froze like a cold bucket of water was poured on them...