Chapter 17

•Third Person View•

"This is a bad Idea Jimin!! Why are we in here?!?!" Hobi exclaimed. Yes it was Jimin who followed the YG men while the others had no choice but to follow him as well...

What a troublemaker...Cant blame his curiosity though...

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

Loud gunshots were heard from every hall. The boys decides to go and hide in there hideout just for safety..

Meawhile with the girls....

"So Red Velvet were one of them...How can you not expect those b!tches would be our enemy"Jennie scoffed as she reloaded her guns. Rosè looked outside the window where the students would be seen. Jisoo still ignoring the girls and Lisa looking at her gun...

The door opened revealing YG men and escorted the girls out of the building...

"Jichu we found Irene's dead body in room 9-2. It looks like someone shot her and the bullet resembles the gun Jendukie would use..." Jennie gasp as she ran away to search for that Yoongi...

Meanwhile with the boys, They ended up in the school Library...

"Should we go to the field? I feel like its much safer there" Namjoon suggested as the boys went spilt up one by one. I can tell you that the library is pretty big so you might get lost...

As the boys do their own thing, loud gunshots were still heard...

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

*BANG!*

The noise caused the girls to ran back inside...they gun noise led them to the Library...as they were about to enter...

"Jungkook!!! Why do you have a gun with you!!!"

The familiar voice startled Rosè...it was Jimin's voice. The girls decided to not enter because they wanna hear what the boys will talk about...

"I grabbed it from one of those dead person when I came across a hooded figure...Hey I was scared as hell but that person looked into my eyes and left in a second!" Jungkook spoke and kept the gun away to avoid any injuries...

"I have a question especially for the three of you..." Taehyung said to Jungkook,Jin and Jimin

"Can the girls be your girlfriends?...I mean they look exactly the same before and their names adds to it..."That question made the girls frozen on there spot...Then a pang of pain appeared on Jisoo's head as she tried to resist her screams...Lisa and Rosè wanted to help her but....they knew that there Unnie wouldnt accept any of it...

"Remember when Jimin said that the Chimpmuck toy that has a necklace in it was actually in Rosè shelf? Or when Jungkook found out the tree Lisa cried on was the tree the two of them would stay before. Jin you know Jisoo before is Jisoo today because she looks so similar and her attitude as well."

The three girls were in pain...Memories started rushing back in their head causing them to scream in pain. Of course that made the boys panic and looked outside just to see the girls on the floor, clutching their head...

"LISA!"

"ROSIÈ!"

"JISOO!"

As the three boys carried and hugged them...They eventually fainted due to the pain that damaged their conciousness (A/N: is that the right spelling?)