Chapter Three

Ming's POV

Kit seemed really annoyed when he left but I just shrugged it off maybe Beam or Pha said something to annoy him.P'Deer and I ended up walking to the cafe since it wasn't too far from the dorm, I didn't mind either it was a nice day out and I needed to tan anyway. It took us probably about 10 minutes before we arrived but the walk was worth it.

As soon as I opened the door I was greeted with the fresh smell of baked bread/Cinnamon, A few cats walked around the restaurant carelessly sometimes looking up to see who entered. We decided to sit by the window, P'Deer bent down to pick up a cat who seemed to be rather craving for his attention. I smile as he played with the kitten and laughed softly when it let out a few satisfied mews.

I take out my phone before clicking my tongue to get their attention both of them turn my way as I snapped a picture, P'Deer smiles and shakes his head and opened his mouth to say something when a waiter came over to take our order.

"Hello welcome to Roses cat cafe, How may I help you?"

"uh-

"I'll have a caramel frap and he will have a decaf coffee with a blueberry muffin"

"Alright sir"

She bows and walks away.

"Hey P you still remember!"

"Of course you always ordered this when we hanged out"

"Still it has been a year"

"True but I always thought about you"

I blush and look away just as the waiter comes back and serves our food, P'Deer struggles to set the cat down as it meowed in refusal, A second later a different waiter comes over and prys the cat off him and apologizing saying something about a discount. I removed the wrapper off my muffin and split it in half reaching over to give it to P'Deer only for him to eat it while still being on my hand. I look away for a second before looking back only to see he has his phone out and took a picture of me feeding him.

"Hey delete that!"

"No way you look adorable in it"

I whine out his name as he kept shaking his head at my childish Behavior.

"Ming, don't you have a class soon?"

"Huh?"

I check my phone as my eyes widen.

"Shit P your right!"

He scolds me as I scarf down the rest of my food quickly.

"Ill pay-"

"No, I will"

"But i-"

"You can pay next time"

"fine"

I shove my phone in my back pocket before grabbing my textbook out of my bag, I run out of the cafe towards the school building. I ran past Wayo as he yelled at me to slow down but I couldn't listen I am almost late. I just made it into the room when the bell rang that was a close one.

Wayo's Pov

Ming runs past me in a flash I have never seen him run this fast before, I look down at my watch.

he shouldn't have class now,  maybe he changed classes

I sigh before I continued to walk to my dorm but froze when I heard a noise.

"I told you I cant keep doing this"

"I know but I miss this Pha"

I follow the direction of the voices only to find Pha and his ex-talking, I hide behind a pillar and hit record on my phone. She steps closer to him only for Pha to walk closer and slam his lips onto hers, My heart snapped into two as tears came rolling down my cheeks. I put a hand onto my month.

Maybe im seeing things, maybe she kissed pha first.....Come on Pha push her away!

The longer I stayed the more painful and clear it became, Pha had her pinned against the wall while continuing their rough make out session which clearly looked like it wasn't going to end there. I stopped recording before leaving the building running back in the direction of my room only looking up from the ground when I needed to cross the street.

When Im outside my room my phone dings, I look at my phone and see I have a message from Pha.

Pha: Yo ill have to cancel our date Beam is sick

Wayo: You Fucking liar

Pha: What?

2 mins later

Pha: Yo answer me

Pha: Yo answer me right now!

Pha: Im coming over you better have an explanation for this.

I lock the door before throwing my phone on the bed sliding down the wall.

I shouldn't have trusted you