Chapter Thirteen(END)

Kit's POV

Time flew quick as the hours past,I grab my jacket and waiting in the lobby of the building locking my dorm door behind me.When I am downstairs Ming is already their he is somewhat dressed up not too causal but not too formal either.He lightens up when he sees me and walks over to greet me.

"Hey P'Kit you ready?"

"Of course,Are we going to Starbucks?"

He scratch's the back of his head before replying.

"Uh..I had something else planned but if y-"

"No,its alright.So what do you have planned?"

I say as he comes closes to like he was going to grab my hand but stops midway making me bring my hand up and link them together giving them a little swing.He froze for a moment and I think I did to our hands shaped so perfectly together almost as it was a puzzle piece.

"It's a surprise but since you mentioned coffee,Do you want to go get a cup?"

"Sure"

He as we slowly walked towards the parking lot,Once we got to the car I let go of his hand as he opened the door for me before going to the drivers side and getting in.

"Which coffee place?"

"Whichever is closer"

He nods and starts the car before driving off to a coffee shop that was a few blocks away,The sign above the door read Red Stars which is a place I never even heard of.

"Im guessing you never been here"

"No I haven't,is it any good?"

"Yes it good,When Wayo and I were in high school we always came here for the coffee.It was basically where we hanged out"

"Oh..."

"I'll go get it,Is their any certain type you want?"

"Not really"

"Alright one second"

He turns on the air for me before opening the car door and walking into the building,I could see him just barely through the tinted windows of the shop.I kept my eyes on him as my thoughts ran off curious about what he planned after this.Their is no way he has plans at a restaurant they are all closed around this time and it looked like we made it just in time before the coffee shop closed.Maybe we are just grabbing coffee and going back to his place.

What if he is planning to do the dirty?

I mean,I never done anything like that what if I say the wrong things or words?

I suddenly found myself very nervous about what he was planning,It could be anything but I feel like I have known Ming for so long that he would plan something like this.What do I do if he does? Do I allow him? Is it too early? We aren't even together...What if we don't get together I refuse to lose him to P'Deer again.

The door opens but I don't hear it as my thought rumble on and on from one thing to another.

"P'Kit are you ok?"

I shake away the thoughts when his voice rips through them.

"Im alright,Are we g-going back to your dorm?"

I grab my coffee from the cup holder and use it to hide my shaking hands.

"No,I have something else planned"

I let out a mental sigh of relief but it comes back as quickly as it goes,Maybe he is planning it somewhere else.I lift my coffee up to my lips and take a small sip that almost instantly calms my nerves like magic.