Chapter Nine

Ming's Pov

Once classes were done I collected my notes and headed to the public library to gather more information about the subject. The parking lot to the library was practically empty probably workers cars I mumble locking my car and walking into the library. Since the last time I've been here, it's improved the bookshelves looked more sturdy and held more books making room to put a small computer set up in the corner of the room. One of the workers greeted me when I walked in offering a sweet smile and asking if I needed help with anything in which I didn't at the time. I return the smile and reply in a kind voice saying no, She nods and walks off leaving me on my own I browsed the shelves for any book that could help with my subject but there wasn't any in that area. Before I knew it I am in the comic/manga area looking at the book recognizing some of the titles as Wayo's favorite.

I picked a few that I hope he didn't have knowing that before the day ended I would go check on him, I walk back towards the lobby area and got on one of the computers and started to research my topic.

(Time Skip)

Hours have past and I could hardly tell being way too focused on my work to notice the time, paper under paper held different information on different parts of the test. After writing done one more sentence my hands started to get tired so I decided to stop and study the current notes I have when I get home. The girl/guy at the checkout desk was looking tired but the library still has a few hours left before closing, I put my papers in my folder and shoved it into my bag before heading towards the checkout desk and checking out the few books I picked.

When I get to Wayo's dorm he answers the door wearing a rather cute panda onesie causing me to pinch his cheeks making him giggle before dragging me towards the sofa.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"Yes"

He looks at me closely before nodding hesitantly believing me.

"I checked out a few books at the library for you"

"really?"

He tilts his head slightly in curiosity.

I open my bag and hand him a few of the mangas I choose.

"I wasn't sure what you had, bu-!"

Wayo suddenly hugs me shoving his face into my shoulder.

"Thanks, Ming"

"..."

"Are you staying for a bit?"

"I can for a bit"

"yay"

He smiles slightly and hits resume on his computer, Some weird looking anime blared out throughout the room. Wayo lays on my shoulder and watches pausing every once and a while to explain what has/is happening. A few minutes later I was going to ask a question but was interrupted by a rather large snore.

I look at my watch it was getting late and I needed to head back, Wayo's arms were wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to cuddle with him. I move his arms slowly and pick him up moving him onto his bed. When I laid him down he wraps himself in his blanket almost instantly, I write a quick note on a scape paper before opening the door and walking out locking it behind me.

Kit's Pov

It was late but Wayo's phone still read active letting me know that he was awake, I walked up the stairs turn the corner and stood a few feet away from Wayo's door. Ming just walked out of the room he freezes when he sees me, He goes to walk past me but I grab onto his arm stopping him.

"Min-"

"Stay quiet"

He grabs my hand and starts walking away, I follow closely behind allowing him to drag me to where ever. My stomach twists and turns eager to know what was going to happen, He leads me outside towards my car. He stops in front of my car but he doesn't let go of my hand, I sigh in disappointment when my hand twitched making him let go.

"Ming?"

"I still- I don't g-"

He cuts himself off many times before giving up.

"Ming, do you like P'Deer?"

He doesn't reply making me nervous but his eyes never left mine making my anxiety go crazy.

"I don't know"

He sighs before continuing.

"So many things changed when I left"

"like what?"

I walk closer to him standing beside him, He looks up at the sky.

"Family issues, social issues, college life just everything"

"Anything I can help with?"

"I don't want to get you involved if I can help it"

"Why?"

He ignores me and stands straight walking a little ways away from my car before turning around.

"I have to head back to the dorm, Its almost past curfew"

I walked back over to him wanting to at least give him a proper goodbye before he left but he surprised me by wrapping his arms my chest giving me a hug. I recover quickly and hug back pressing my face into his chest and smelling his cologne. When he pulls away I pull him back into a tighter hug making him surprised.

The hug was cut shorter then I wanted it to be but we parted ways after a few seconds promising each other to meet at the coffee shop during the weekend.