Chapter Three: What A scrumptious Day!

It had been about seven weeks since the Cuthberts moved into the quaint little town house with the Barry's. But today in particular was the scariest for Anne. Her first day at the new school. She knew absolutely no one but Diana, but from the tales Diana had told her she would be much obliged to keep it that way. Anne got up super early the morning of it took he at least an hour or two to decide if she wanted braids or no braids- she went with braids.

Anne went down stairs to find she was the only one up. She chuckled to herself. She decided to cook breakfast for the lot to thank them for taking her and the Cuthberts in. She fried up some eggs and bacon to appease the appetites. The clock had just hit 6a.m. When the first person slumped there way down the stairs it was Diana!

"Diana! My kindred spirit! Aren't you just the ever most excited to have school on this scrumptious day!" Anne said practically screaming. Diana snarled, although she loved Anne's enthusiasm she couldn't deal with it so early In the morning.

"Oh yes Anne I am ever soooo excited to Indore my dreaded school again..." Anne chuckled and sat the eggs on her plate.

After Diana was ready they headed off to school. On the way there Diana told Anne to watch out for Josie pye and Billy Andrews she said they could be ever so cruel. Anne wasn't worried about bullies she's tough, tougher than a girl her age should ever have to be. Instead Anne tuned everything out and watched as the world around her seemed to swallow itself after every turn. And how everyone around her was so completely and totally different but yet still the same. But most of all she thought of Jerry. She thought about his big brown eyes and playful demeanor. She missed him....a lot.