Cake (Erotic)

WARNING: May Contain Traces Of Sex.
——————————————————
Dangerous Era: 1992

Do you remember the day before your wedding?

You were overjoyed.

You had been dreaming of the day you'd marry your Prince Charming and wear a princess-like gown with crowds of people starring at you in awe.

Unlike your dreams- you weren't going to have a large wedding, you were going to have a private ceremony. Michael wanted a quiet wedding so that you could share the moment together- without distractions.

You had also dreamed of marrying your Prince Charming, which did come true. Michael was everything you could ask for in a man- and then some.

He was a real man.

From climbing trees together, listening to old classical music whilst starring at the stars, mocking each other to dancing till the sun came up, you enjoyed every moment you shared with him.

You were excited to share even more memories with Michael, for the rest of your life.

Michael was out doing last minute meetings with his team- he wanted to get the meetings out of the way so he could have a week-long honeymoon with you, before returning to his world tour.

You took it upon yourself to create a wonderful meal.

Well.. set it up at least.

You had bought Michael's favourite KFC bucket and a store bought cake with red and gold icing on it.

Since you both had agreed to no bachelor parties, you wanted to make this night extra special.

Luckily, there was no doubt in your mind Michael was going to enjoy his meal.

Not to mention your outfit.

You wore a long, form fitting, satin dress

You wore a long, form fitting, satin dress. It was in the shade of a deep-green that matched perfectly with your golden accessories.

You knew it would drive Michael insane, because it hugged every curve on your body perfectly.

You placed napkins on either side of the large table and the KFC bucket in the middle.

You stepped back to observe the setup of the dinner table.

You furrowed your eyebrows as you cracked a small smile. You shook your head as you walked back towards the table.

Everything was spread out so far apart that it was almost impossible to reach the food from the seats on either side of the table.

You grabbed the bucket in one hand and the napkins in the other.

You headed to the living room and placed the food and napkins on the small coffee table, before sitting down on the couch.