Human Nature

Song Request by: Carol9202
I really hope you enjoy this one. It's pretty interesting... it's a super literal take on the song. I'll try and spare the cheesey lines but knowing me, I won't 😂
——————————————————
Thrad Era: 1985

After blockbuster success and constant projects, Michael needed a break. Better yet; deserved one.

Michael chose to spend a majority of his break time with you. You were honoured and could never deny being in his presence. His natural beauty and hypnotizing scent was almost as charming as his vibrant personality. Michael saw much in you as well, he saw a beautiful soul, a unique personality and a womanly figure that drove him insane.

You knew him for only a few months, but like most women- you were infatuated with him. You were both lovers and though he was a sweet man- the sweetest you had ever met, he only showed you love when it came to making it.

You tried your best to hide your true emotions from him. You knew how it was from the beginning and you knew he wasn't using you.. but that the purpose of your relationship was for mutual pleasure and that was the extent of it.

Michael flew the both of you to New York. You had never been there and you were thrilled to be experiencing being there with a man you adored. You also had a pip in your step throughout the trip, it was mostly due to Michael's magic, though. You were both checked into the finest suite embassy had to offer.

Your sleeping body was sprawled on the queen sized bed. Since Michael's body no longer resided next to yours. It wasn't uncommon for Michael to wake up in the middle of the night- for the nights you spent with him always consisted of him doing such. You found it endearing. Once he awoke, you'd call him a gnome and he would giggle his infectious laugh.

He stood on the balcony, with the doors open and the curtains blowing in the direction of the wind. His short curls blew lightly, as his gaze remained on the sight before him. The whole city was dark, with the moon lighting dark streets ever so slightly with its beams. Lights in buildings and houses remained on and made it look like he was gazing upon a sea of stars. Residential houses had lights flicker off, a sign that they were about to fall asleep.

The breeze began to increase, causing howling noises in the distance. The cool air caused your content body to shiver. A moan escaped your lips in response.

A shiver went down Michael's spine at the sound. His shoulders shook at the intense shiver.

He turned to see your sleeping face, your mouth agape and your eyebrows furrowed. He smiled and shut the door so you would become comfortable again.

He climbed onto the bed and the bed dipped considerably. The harsh movement woke you. Your eyes fluttered open as you yawned. You attempted to stretch your arms upwards but Michael's tight hold around your body was constricting them, so you shrugged instead. "W-what time is it, Michael?" you moaned.

"3am" he said in a husky tone. He rubbed the small of your back to relax you.

"You're always up aren't you?" you chuckled with your eyes closed shut.

"When you're around. Sprawled out like this" he laughs as he picks up your extended calf and drops it lightly.

"Okay I'll get in a better position" you giggled as you curled up into a fetal position on your left side. Your bottom tucked into his front.

"(Y/N)" Michael breathed into your ear.

You chuckled, knowing that it was the position you had put yourself in that caused him to call out your name. "Yes" you laughed sleepily.