xiii. chapter thirteen

chapter thirteen.
the saviour

 ❛ the saviour ❜

_____

SOME TIME LATER.

THE PLANET OF Karro was desolate, dangerous, and most of all, abandoned. Only the Kreptars lived, almost to extinction, living on scraps of the remnants of their planet.

They had no purpose. Nothing at all but tall, monster-like lizard creatures, dark purple scales and long black claws. When all was lost, when only hundreds stood left, a saviour came down.

But this saviour had a different idea in mind than to help them.

Below the surface were hidden caves, filled with broken treasures and large rooms fit for kings and queens of the night; perfect for the new being living there.

They all stood and stared. On four legs or two, letting the new saviour pass, letting them do what they pleased. They would've eaten them in a single second, but their mind had already been tricked into stopping themselves from doing so.

"Poor, poor creatures," they spoke, their voice echoing against the cave walls, making the Kreptars' scales stand on end. Black boots of solid material crunched against the rocky ground, making a path through the Kreptars, as they sent out waves of telepathic energy, making the creatures do whatever they wanted.

"You get to have a purpose now, serve something greater than you could ever imagine."

One of the Kreptars in the back who hadn't been hit yet by the mind powers crawled to the front, croaking out an ancient language, complaining, begging for their help. A hand flew up, fingers curling, and with such minimal force the Kreptar's body snapped in 10 different places, its limp body falling to the floor. The others didn't react, eyes trailing after the figure walking through the cave.

"You will follow my orders, or there will be consequences. No second chances."

A large seat sat at the end of the room. A throne, fit for the saviour of the Kreptars.

The old tongue was spoken again, by one of the Kreptars at the front. What would you like us to do, your honour?

The honoured tilted their head, turning around, sitting themselves in the large chair, eyes and hair reflecting against the wave of light that casted from the tops of the cave. Hair as black as midnight, with irises a hypnotizing violet, ones that seared into the creatures hearts; no one would dare cross her.

Leg crossed over the other, she leaned her elbow against the armrest, cold and hard as rock would be, yet she didn't feel an ounce of pain.

There was no smile. There was only the scowl of somebody who was determined to get what they wanted; revenge.

"Find. Me. Thanos."

_____

ohhh shiiiiit i think we all know
who this being is ;)

so it's really been a whole year since infinity war!! i finally got to watch endgame, and it was amazing. bad moon rising will end with endgame, and i'm not sure if i'll continue arlyn and peter's story with far from home.

let's just celebrate the upcoming end of this book for now :) can't wait to share it with you guys!!