Chapter 23: Love

After watching the time for a while it was finally 7:00. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" I got up and paced the floor.
"(Y/n), are you ok?" Asked Alysha. "I don't know! I'm nervous and excited at the same time! I feel like I'm having a panic attack!" They both pulled my arm and sat me on the bed. "Relax, take deep breaths. Everything will be ok." Said Melanie. Took a bunch of deep breaths but my anxiety just made it worse. "You know that he likes you, not that, loves you. You can't do anything to mess it up if he thinks of you like this." I was very pressured, would I mess this up? Am I ready? I continued to take deep breaths and my friends continued to tell me that everything would be ok.
~~~~
After a few minutes I heard a knock at the door. "(Y/n), are you ready?" Alysha and Melanie jumped up and down. I they pushed me off the bed. I opened the door, "y...ya." He smiled and grabbed my arm. "Good!" He pulled me out of my room and covered my eyes with his hands. "Now no peeking. We're gonna walk down the stairs so watch your step." I nodded as I put my hands over his. While walking down the stairs I almost tripped. I became very nervous but he just laughed. "Ok I'm going to open your eyes." He said once we made it downstairs. "3...2...1" He removed his hands from my eyes revealing roses petals on the floor and a fancy table with candles and more rose petals on it. I slightly opened my mouth in shock. "Ta-da!" He said with his boxy smile. "Tae you did this?" He smiled rubbing the back of his neck, "Well most of it. I got a little help." I hugged him, "Well this is great." He got a little nervous, "Well good, I tried to make it perfect for you." I started to blush, "Well I think it's perfect." I looked at him up and down. He wore a well fitted tux and his usual makeup. He pulled the chair out for me and I sat down thanking him. "Hello my friends how are you today. Good...good." Jin said walking over to the table. "Here are our menus." He said handing over a printed paper with a bunch of meals. I looked at Tae who kept his head down in embarrassment. I could tell he was very nervous. I grabbed Jin's collar and whispered in his ear, "Tone it done please." Jin nodded and walked away. He looked to me, "I'm sorry this isn't a real restaurant. No one would let me actually god to one. Plus i was trying to go to the most expensive in town..." He continued to talk and say sorry. I interrupted his rant, "Tae this is perfect just the way it is. I don't need a expensive restaurant, or anything else. This is all I ever wanted, to be with you." He smiled and kissed my hand.
    After ordering from Jin's menu and getting our food, we were excited to eat. I payed attention to my food while I ate. from the corner of my eye i could see V staring at me with heart eyes. "W..why are you looking at me like that?" i said with a shy smile. He showed his bright, boxy smile, "I'm looking at you like this because you look so beautiful." i chuckled, "It's because of the makeup." He rolled his eyes and shook his head, "No it's not that. It's because your beautiful with and without makeup. I told you this yesterday." I started to blush, "And there's the blush." I smacked his arm playfully, "Stop I'm going to look like a tomato." He laughed, "I love complimenting you. Always worth it." Suddenly we heard a floorboard creek from upstairs. I looked to find everyone spying on us from upstairs. V told them to go while I laughed. "Sorry about that." I laughed a little bit more, "I'm sorry to, my friends were part of the group." We both laughed together. "Tae you always say something nice about me but you don't understand, that i have a list of how perfect you are." He smiled widely, "Wow look at you, upping your flirt game." I became nervous and hit him again, "(Y/n), I'm not as perfect as you think. I am the way i am because you complete me.From the first day i saw you on that train i knew you were special. I felt a spark even though you didn't touch me." His words made my heart sink, a tear almost fell down my cheek. "(Y/n), why are you about to cry?" He said placing his hand on my burning cheek. "It's just that... you know... I never knew i would actually meet you or even go on a date. This is something you wouldn't expect for a normal girl like me. But somehow you seem to feel something for me." He cupped my face in his hands, "First of all life gives you so many surprises that you don't expect. And second, you aren't normal...you're special." I kissed his hand with a smile.
   We finished eating and Tae seemed bored. "(Y/n)?" I looked at him with the "yes?" kinda look. "Wanna go somewhere?" I nodded, "Well if you wanna go somewhere." He smiled, got up, and grabbed my hand. He "dragged" me to the door, grabbed his jacket and walked out. It was 9:00 at night and the wind whistled. We window shopped and eventually walked into and little dollar store. "Tae can we buy snacks?" He nodded and smiled as i hopped happily through the snack aisle. We started to pick chocolates, cookies, and other sweets together. "Hmmm...are you sure you could pay for all of this?" He nodded, "Don't worry about it." In total we had 10 snacks. Agh I'm so fat, i thought to myself. Once we were out of the store we just walked together. I opened a packet of cookies and began to eat. "Here," i said opening his hand and placing a cookie in it. He smiled, "You're so cute. and thanks." I blushed again, like i did several times before. We walked past a park. I stared at the swings just admiring how fun they used to be. "Wanna go swing?" I smiled widely, "Sure." He grabbed my arm again and pulled me to the swings. Once we got there he sat down and looked tot the seat next to him. I put the cookies into my pocket and sat down. I started to swing with a slight smile on my face. "I saw you looking over here and smiling. Are swings special to you?" I chuckled a little, "Well I don't don't. There just... don't know how to explain." As I tried to stay quiet he said, "Start from the beginning." I sighed, "Well when I was little the swings was always where I would hang out. When I was at school during recess I would go to the swings. It's where I would draw, sing, laugh, and talk. Sometimes my friends would come. Alysha would always sit by me. But the swing weren't just somewhere for fun... sometimes they were where I would go to feel safe. If something happen in my house like an argument, I would run to the park and sit on the sings and cry or sing. I know it sounds stupid but most of my childhood you would find me on a swing."I put my head down in... embarrassment and just sat. Suddenly, V grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine. I looked over to him and he gave me a soft smile, "It doesn't sound stupid. My safe place was a closet." I laughed back, "There's your bright smile." My smile went from ear to ear. "I bet I can jump farther you." I said. "OH I bet I can go farther the YOU." We laughed and started to swing. When I was swinging my cookies fell out of my pocket. "Aw! My cookies!" I said with a whiny tone. I pouted and crossed my arms. "AW! You are so cute when you pout!" He said patting my head and cupping my face. I wrinkled my nose and blushed to a soft pink hue. "Don't worry the box has more cookies." He said. I smiled, "Ok. I still bet I can beat you." We laughed and started to swing. As soon as I got enough speed I jumped off the swing flying into the air. What I didn't realize is that we both jumped at the same time. As I became closer to the ground I closed my eyes. Unexpectedly, I fell on something or someone. I opened my eyes to find myself on top of V. He groaned in pain, "Sorry!" He started to laugh and I laughed with him. "It's ok." We both sat up. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He held both of my hands. "V...I love you." I could feel his heart become warm, "I love you too (Y/n)."
  Later on it was 11:00. We sat by a tree together. I shook a little because the breeze had made me cold. "Are you cold?" V asked taking off his jacket. "I'm fine." Ignoring what I said he wrapped his jacket around me. "Thank you V." I partially laid on him, my head rested on his chest. We continued to talk about our past and what we want in the future.

Tae:"You must've had many boyfriends."

(Y/n): "pfft. I did not!"

Tae: "Really?! Those boys missed out because now you are all mine."

*conversation skip*

Tae: "(y/n), do you want kids?"

(y/n): "Ya, preferably 2. Boy and girl. I know you want kids, right?"

Tae: "Ya I do. I love kids so much! They are so cute!"

*conversation skip*

Tae: "(Y/n)?"

(y/N): "yes?"

Tae: "I want to let you know that I will always be here for you."

(y/n): "Aw, V. I'll stand by your side all the time.

   It seemed like we talked for hours, it was already 12:00. "We should get going." said V. I nodded and got up. He got up but crouched down, "Get on my back. I'll give you a piggy back ride home." I. thought, "Are you sure?" As he nodded I hopped onto his back and he started to walk home. Halfway through the walk I wrapped my arms around him, laid my head down, and closed my eyes. Before you know it I was sound asleep.

(V's POV)

(y/n), had fallen asleep on my back. I could feel her breath touch my neck. Her arms hugged my chest tight. I held her hands as I walked.
  Finally we made it home. I tried to walk in quietly. It's 1:00. Everyone should be sleeping. The door creaked as I opened it. I tiptoed up the stairs, creak crack. Suddenly I heard a room door open. "Tae? Is that you?" I heard. Walking towards me was Jimin rubbing his eyes. "Ummm...noooo." I said becoming nervous. "How was the date? Did everything go well?" I nodded with a wide smile, "Everything went great!" He nodded, "Good. Now go to sleep it's one... is that (y/n) sleeping on your back?" I nodded again, "Yep." He smiled, "Well you go to sleep, because she's already sleeping." I chuckled. We both said goodnight and walked our separate ways.
I opened the door to (y/n)'s room and placed her on the bed softly. I took off her shoes and tucked her in bed. I walked back to my room to get ready for bed. When I came back, I quietly got into the bed and hugged her. I kissed her on the forehead. "Goodnight my Nabi." Keeping my arm around her I fell sound asleep.

(Y/n)'s POV)

   I squirmed around and realized that I wasn't on Tae's back anymore. I opened my eyes immediately and looked around. Where am I? My room? I checked the time, which read 2:00. As I looked to my side I found V, asleep. His arm was wrapped around my waist. All I did was smile and lay back down. Turned to my other side, which faced V, and hugged him back. Just like that I fell back asleep.

~~~~
Hope you liked this chapter! Sorry I took so long to write it! Look forward to more!