4: Break up

It's been a few month that I close to Kano-senpai. And I didn't get any message from Ryuto these day. Im happy that I didn't get that annoying boy around my phone. It's been 2 month that I date Kano-senpai.

"What do you want babe?"

"The Macaron I think,"

"Ok. Sit there babe," we're in a date today. And today is a day off so we can hangout together.

Ting!~

Ryuto

Ryuto: Don't date him Hikari

Ryuto: He cheating on you

Ryuto: Please listen to me please

Hikari: I think you just jealous

Hikari: He never cheat on me you know

Ryuto: I have proof!

Hikari: Do you?

Ryuto send a picture

Hikari: WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!!

Ryuto: What I just tell

Ryuto: That's his new Girlfriend

Hikari: Wait, how did you get this?

Ryuto: Yesterday in the park

Ryuto: He say that he love her more than anything in the world

Hikari: THAT'S WHAT HE TOLD ME ON OUR FIRST DATE!

Ryuto: Trust me?

Hikari: Kano is coming. Off

Ryuto: You didn't deserve a man like that

I can't belive my eye in my phone. KANO IS CHEATING ON ME?! How long does he do that?! How long does he been relation with that ugly girl? How dare he do that."Kano. We have to talk,"

"Talk about what?"

"HOW CAN YOU CHEAT ON ME?!" The whole people staring at us. They stop their activity and look at us. Kano? He just shut."HOW CAN YOU DO THAT? WHO'S THAT UGLY GIRL--" he slap me with his hand."How co-could yo-you. WE'RE OVER," I ran off out of the restorant.

How could you? I trust you. I love you. I hate you. You IDIOT BAKA! How can I fall for a cheater like him? I ran off to a park. I saw Kyogo and his sibling."Hei Hikari!"

Kyogo, my closetest friend from kindergarden. He is my friend until now. I know him very well. I also know his big sister and little twin brother."Hei Kyogo," Im still hearth breaking."What's up? What wrong with you?" Ask his big sister. Kuyoko."Im fine Nee-chan," with low voice that I have.

"What's wrong with Hikarinee-chan?" Ask the twin at the same time.

"I just broke,"

"WHAT?! With who?"

"Kano-senpai...." I didn't tell Kyogo sibling about him.

"WHAT?! That idiot Kano will pay for this. Did he cheating on you?"

"Ha-hai"

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS KANO!"

"You know Kano-senpai?"

"Yes. He is my college friend. But he really like to flirt to another girls,"

"That's explain everything sis-_-" say Kyogo.

"Don't be with him anymore. He always like that," Kuyokonee-chan said. I a little cheer up. Kyogo playing with the twins."Hm... Kuyokonee-chan? Can I ask you something?"

"What do you want to ask?"

I show my phone with Ryuto contact."Do you know who is this?" Kuyoko still look at it. I really don't know who is that guy."No. I don't know. Sorry," with her voice."Oh ok."

Better knew that Ryuto guy. Fast!

By B l a i s h e

Sunday, July 15 2018