9: The Truth

*Kyogo POV*

(At first came to High School)

Hm.... Hikari-chan look cute this year. Wait what did I say? Cute? Nah.... she's not kawaii as my sister :v well I gues shes kindna kawaii."Hey Hikari-chan. What class?"

"We're in the same class again. This is the.... what? 8 or 9 time we're in the same classroom,"

"Well we're mean to be a classmate. Hehe,"

"Don't flirt idiot 😑"

"Hehe just joking around. And also there is Tastsuko. I think she'll make some noise again in the class -_-"

"Well come on we're going to be late,"

We ran to the class. It's a good thing that the class is not far enough."Good morning-- why are you two late?"

"Sorry miss," say the two of us.

"Stan in your place and face each other," what? Why miss Takashi? Why? I staring at Hikari eye. I look both from top to bottom. She look cute. And pretty."What ya look at?" It's scared me. I look away with a red face."No-nothing.

(College)

I stared liking Hikari-chan. So I go the same college with her. Well it's also my dream to colleging in Tokyo. I think I should play a game with Hikari. I'll be her message 'Ryuto'. Hehe let's the game began. But for that my number has to change. Or not she will know that's me. I have to bought a knew phone. But it's expensive 😖

But Kuyokonee-chan has one that she didn't use. I'll use that one. Hihihi tricky me. I came home early because the first day."SIS!! KUYOKO!"

"WHAT BAKA?!"

"Can I use your iPhone? I know you didn't used it anymore," and my sister. Kuyoko just throw the phone to my bed."Slow down sis. What's wrong?"

"Well what would you do to this phone?"

"Play message to Hikari,"

"WHAT?! Im going to tell Hikari,"

"DON'T! And please don't tell her this time. This is a love message,"

"Hm... ok. But are you in love? Oh my,"

"Ah come on just kept this a secret. And help me if you want,"

"Why do I have to help you to make Hikari fall in love?"

"Just please this time,"

"Fine. I'll help ya,"

After that I began to text Hikari and make her my contact to be Ryuto. I donno why it just pop in my head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know where she got a job. I enter but lucky me the waiter isn't Hikari. If she the waiter she will know that Im Ryuto. I waited her until she go home. She walk to the door. I was there so I look back. I want her to just walk away. She didn't notice me. Realive. I go to pay and go home.

And after 2-4 week she work, in the college she go out with an boy. Name Kano-senpai. But my feeling that he's a playboy for no reason.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As I know, I saw Kano-senpai at an park today. I saw that with the twins. I heard what they both say. Im shock because I thought that was Hikari. But no. That's some one else.

I hurry open the phone but I didn't bought it. Because we aren't talk for a while because that 'Kano' guy.

By B l a i s h e

Sunday, July 18 2018