Just The Beginning

After a whole hour of laying in bed, looking through instagram, I've finally decided to get up and out of bed. Today in school, we were going to get out study guides for Finals this year. "It's the time of year that all students look forward to!" I said sarcastically. Roni and I always study super hard for Mid-Terms and Finals because we really wanna be able to make it into a good college. We never get distracted when studying no matter what. But this year was different...

We were eating breakfast when Roni brought something up. "You know how we always study SUPER hard for tests?" I nodded. "Well I think that this year, we should let ourselves loose a little." I tilted my head a bit to the side thinking about what Roni meant by "letting ourselves loose a little." I still wanted to get good grades. Roni recognized the confused look on my face and went on. "We spend 24/7 studying and barely have any time to spend with friends and family. These tests aren't that big." My eyes widened after hearing those words come out of Roni's mouth. "Not that big?! Are you serious?!" I said, shockingly. Roni was shocked to hear me like that. I never really yell unless something is super important to me. "Nessa! What's gotten into you?" Roni asked. I just rolled my eyes and explained that these tests ARE big and they confirm wether you would go to a good college or not. And that's how the day started off. Roni wanting to let loose on the big tests and me explaining that the tests are important.

We get to school and go our separate ways to each class. We get all our study guides in one day so that we have a whole selection to choose from. After the last bell rang I walked up to my locker to grab a few things as I heard a girl and boy talking. I had no idea who any of them were until I heard an "I love you" from the girl. It was definitely Roni's voice. But who was the guy?

••••••
Sorry for such a short chapter. I'm new at writing fan fictions but I thought it would be fun to try out! If you have any suggestions on what could be part of the next few chapters, please feel free to let me know!