Hiding From The Truth

I was hoping Roni didn't hear me say anything just a few seconds ago. Unfortunately I was talking at my normal tone and not quietly so that Roni could hear me. "What were you saying?" Roni asked curiously. I tried to think of something to cover up what I was gonna say but all that popped in mind was "Roni with a boy, Roni with a boy, Roni with a boy." Obviously if I told her that I saw her with a boy she would get mad or something. "I saw a l-lonely girl at the park?" I said more like a question because I couldn't think of anything else believable. "Huh??" Roni asked giving me a concerned look. "Nothing." I say immediately while shaking my head. Roni was super confused but shrugged and said "ok then..." while walking back to her room. I quickly shut the door and locked it. I took a deep breathe and flopped back onto my bed. I closed my eyes just for a little bit...

soon afterwards

I got up from my bed and knew I had to tell Roni that I knew what she was up to sooner or later. I opened the door and walked up to her door. I took a deep breath before knocking on her door. All I could hear were Roni's footsteps and the door creaking open. "What's up?" Roni asks. "I... just wanted to uhh talk to you about something." I say while entering her room. Roni and I sat down on her bed and for a second I just stared at the ground in silence. "Sooooo are you gonna tell me anything???" Roni asked me, sounding a bit annoyed. I took another, bigger, much larger breath. "I saw you at school with a boy and I accidentally saw you both kissing." I blurted out. As soon as I said that I covered my mouth with my hand and looked down again. "WHAT?!" Roni yelled. "HOW COULD YOU! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NOSY. OH I KNOW BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE A GUY TO BE IN YOUR LIFE!" Roni screamed into my face and stormed out of the room. At this point I was in so much shock I had no idea what to do or say.  I could hear the front door slam shut and Roni's car engine starting. I shook my head and ran out of the room and opened the front door. I was too late. She was already gone. I was trying to keep my self from raging but my body was just too stressed out. I screamed with anger and ran up to my room. I slammed the door shut and punched my bed and dug my face into my pillow while screaming. "Why did I decide to tell her? I knew that something would go wrong. Now she's probably somewhere super far away and she'll never forgive me again." Those statements were the only things that went through my mind at that moment. I lifted my head up, punched my pillow and turned my head to face the mirror. My face with red with anger and I could see myself shaking. I turned away and grabbed my phone. I opened the snapchat map and tried to find Roni. She was in her car, not too far away. Which was good because I could take my bike and go find her. Before she could get any farther I went outside to my bike. It was getting a bit dark out so I need to hurry. I got on the bike and pedaled as fast as possible, still looking at the snapchat map. The car seemed to stop at a neighborhood park which I knew exactly where it's at. I raced there just a bit before 7:30 pm. I looked around to try to find Roni, but no sign of her anywhere. I look to my right and a few feet away I saw a car that looked like ours. The door slowly opened and I saw someone get out. I still couldn't see who it was because 1, it was dark out. 2, it was far away. As the figure started to get closer I could see their left arm clenched tight into a fist. It was slowly but surely coming closer to me. I look up and saw that it was a girl. Looking a bit higher I saw her right hand holding something that looked like a sharp knife. The girl was definitely coming towards me. As it got closer I could tell it was Roni. She had a mean look on her face. "Roni..." I said while taking deep breathes and slowly walking backwards. "What are you doing?" I asked. All of a sudden she ran towards me and grabbed my arm super tight. She knocked me to the ground. I couldn't breathe. She lifted her arm up with the sharp edge of the knife pointing/aiming towards my neck. I blinked once and everything was in slow motion. The knife was getting closer and closer to my neck and all I could do now was scream. "RONI NOOOOO"

•••••

What do you think is gonna happen next? Again, if you have any suggestions of what I should add please feel free to let me know. Also if you have instagram it would be nice if you followed me @softiemerrells;) i make video edits of the merrell twins there! Thank you!