Who? What? Why?

I turned around just to make sure it was Roni and I wasn't being weird. Right as I turned around, I knew it was Roni. I didn't want them to notice me so I turned straight back around and shoved my face into the locker. I tried to keep my mind off of them but I just couldn't help but hear the guy say "I love you too." I just had to turn around to see what they were up to. Just as I turned around, they started kissing. I couldn't stand the sight of Roni with a boy so I slammed my locker super hard and ran out of school. I could tell than they both jumped and turned around, but I don't think they knew it was me.

Back At Home

I'm at home now... and I'm not sure how I feel about this whole Roni with a boy thing. She's always been super concentrated on getting good grades and making it into a good college. I went up to my room and grabbed my phone off of my bed to try and get my mind off of whatever just happened. I went on all my social media platforms and they were all filled with Roni and whoever that boy was. All of this was getting to my head so I shut my phone off and closed my eyes. After 15 minutes of staring into nothing but blackness, I was just about to fall asleep until I heard the front door open up. I got up and peeked my head out of the door to my room to see if it was something important. It was Roni, yes she's very important to me but I just didn't feel like talking to her after what I saw today. I shut my door and laid back down on my bed to ty try to fall asleep. All of a sudden the only thing I could hear and concentrate on was Roni's footsteps coming up the stairs and closer to my room. It wasn't very comfortable and it for sure didn't help me to fall asleep. So I grabbed my Airpods off of my dresser, connected them to my phone, put them in my ear, and started my favorite playlist. Just as the first song started playing, I heard a knock on the door. I knew it would be Roni and even though I didn't really wanna talk to her, I wouldn't go by ignoring her. I slowly got up hoping that Roni would walk away so that I didn't have to talk to her. I opened my door anyway and there she was. She looked super tired and sweaty. At that moment I realized that I had driven the only car we had home instead of waiting for Roni at school. That meant that she had to walk all the way home from school. "Nessa! I had to walk all the way home from school!" Roni shouted. "That's what I just realized..." I said looking down. "Why didn't you wait for me? I didn't take that long did I?" Roni asked looking a bit concerned. "B-because I-I just felt a bit tired and sleepy I wanted to go home." I lied. "Oh." Roni said. "I hope you're okay. I'm really sorry I didn't wait." I said, finally lifting my head up. "I'm fine I just wanted to make sure you were fine. If you need me, i'll be in my room." Roni told me. Just as she started walking back to her room, I opened my mouth. "Actually Roni, I saw you- uhh never mind." I shut my mouth thinking about what could go wrong.

•••••

I know this is a lame ending 😂 sorry. i'll try to make my upcoming chapters much more interesting:)